Is it qoute on quote cannon, or i should say almost always intertwined in one way or another

AshdaBabyKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What im referring to is ABDL/Ageplay/Infantilism being combined or intertwined with pet play, like ive seen alot of people on the net whos an abdl and into pet play, (including myself) but i dont think i never seen anyone who is into abdl but not pet play and vice versa. Honestly just a random thought maybe ime wrong

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and ShippoFox
There are a lot of ABDLs that don't like pet play. And I am sure there are plenty of pet play fans that aren't into diapers.

I have no clue what I think about it IRL, though I am... sorta curious about it? I've never had the chance to try it. and for me, if I did have the chance to try, it would be pretty different from the sexual way most people think of pet play.

But for now, I just like it as a thing in RP (online). though I do not get to RP super often lately because I only have one friend to RP with. A second person quit after a long time. A third person wishes he could, but is too busy. It is usually babyfur sci-fi/fantasy stuff

Hmm I'm an ABDL with no interest in pet play. I've been put in a collar and leash before if that counts? 😅😅 But nah, I don't wanna be a pet or animal--I just wanna be a baby!
I do enjoy other aspects of BDSM (apart from enjoying diapers sexually) when I'm not in littlespace and have found that a lot of ABDLs also enjoy certain parts of BDSM and stuff like impact play, bondage, restraints etc etc. So I can see some kind of overlap in a more general sense rather than solely pet play.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Pet play is not my thing but you do you. :) I am definately ABDL though

Not into pet play or furry. But enjoy ab/dl stuff and other stuff

I love wearing my diapees and I love acting little, but I have no interest whatsoever in pet play or BDSM... but to each their own.

I hope I didn't offend anyone i was genuinely curious

AshdaBabyKitten said:
I hope I didn't offend anyone i was genuinely curious
I cant speak for everyone but no offense taken. We all see the world through our own perspective. If makes sense that you would find a lot of babyfurs if that is what you are and are looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinoFrant
Back