Is it bad if it's uncomfortable for me to point down when wearing?

carrotsandpickles said:
More to your point is are you just that excited or is there another source of discomfort?

Reactions: alvn5140
I find that I generally need to point up. I get erections very frequently, and not to brag (if anything I'd much rather be smaller), but I'm fairly big down there when erect, so pointing down just gets painful for me.

carrotsandpickles said:

Be careful with pointing down if you actively get erections. You can give yourself Peyronie's disease and end up with a curved penis.

Better is pointing down. Much more comfortable, practical, efficiant and better use of diaper, much smaller danger of leaks

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, ogdlv and alvn5140
I never used to point down especially at night time as in the morning I would always be pointing up and over the top of my Nappy -fail !
These days however I can point down at night and stay that way ensuring my Nappy gets full usage.
I found it uncomfortable to start with but soon got used to it and now there is no other way.
Daytime is still pointing up.

I was about to ask a similar question too. Even though it's pointing down, while getting up/walking around makes it go back up. So not sure how to make it point it back down.

I usually try to start with it pointed down. Then it moves up as I'm moving around so the bottom and front gets soaked

Reactions: Napincolove
BJsTyLeZ said:
was about to ask a similar question too. Even though it's pointing down, while getting up/walking around makes it go back up. So not sure how to make it point it back down.

I have only found that out to be true to a degree. It would depend on length, flaccidity, body movements, et cetera. I have found that some diapers, and diaper sizes, contribute to how that works for me. Generally, I have to make an "adjustment" along the way to utilize my diaper throughout the day. This isn't a 1 +1 = 2 situation.

lilSorcerer said:
I find that I generally need to point up. I get erections very frequently, and not to brag (if anything I'd much rather be smaller), but I'm fairly big down there when erect, so pointing down just gets painful for me.
Big with frequent erections you say????🤤

Mine pretty much naturally point down. My issue is that it moves to the left causing unbalanced diaper swelling as I wet throughout the day.

I can’t get erections bigger than two 1/2 inches. I’ve been using products like Baby oil, baby Vasiline, baby powder and diapers my whole life so my peepee has always been regressed enough to wear pointing up when I’m in my diapers doesn’t even get my attention even when I’m peepeeing. It’s okay when I squirt out the front of my diapee because I love being wet.

n

wearforsafety said:
Better is pointing down. Much more comfortable, practical, efficiant and better use of diaper, much smaller danger of leaks
(y)

wearforsafety said:
I agree with pointing down to start. Usually end up with it pointed up to use all of the front of the diaper

If you don't point down there is a chance when laying down your nappy will leek at the top.

Reactions: briefman1
KindaOlde said:
Be glad you can point down. I can only point out.
Thanks for pointing that out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KindaOlde
Back