Not open for further replies.

Dylan292

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I want to try depends I have tried them year ago I ended leaking I want to know if they are good for bowel incontinence

Honestly depends are not good for any type of incontinence. For the price you are paying you can purchase Tena, or simplicity from caregiver.con

Reactions: littledreamers333, Jim100 and Jonnythepony
I don't have bowel incontinence but for the price you would pay for Depend you could get something better quality from a site like XPmedical or Northshore. They can hold like 1 nighttime wetting and depending on your bowel it mite not be worth the risk.

Depend is okay if it is your only option. It will do the job but nothing more. Don't expect any odor control either.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
No. You will leak poop instead of urine. Try a real diaper.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Jim100
For bowel incontinence ai would skip the retail brand diapers and go with a premium diaper like
Betterdry or Crinklz
Rearz new Hybrid diaper
Northshores premium diapers
Tykables

Depends and other retail brands are not a good idea

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I struggled for about a minute to find anything good to say about depends.
Im sorry but, no, no it really really is not.
:[

In my experience, CVS generic tab diapers have better containment than Depends ... almost anything is a better option .
If you have the money for high capacity diapers, BetterDry is one of the most affordable diapers available with * very good * inside guards for containment .

There's one thing you can depend on about Depends.

You Can't!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back