Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'd like to order from them but am wary as I've never used their site before.

Is it safe? Also what service do they use to ship their products? Like FedEx, UPS, USPS etc.

They are fine, I've ordered from them many times. Usually I've always had things shipped UPS, from them.

NOOOOOO. They use cardboard to ship diapers to us. The last time I sat in a cardboard box I was literally transported to another universe. Those boxes are dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: Calico, rennecfox, theancientmariner and 1 other person
Totally. I've ordered from them over the Internet and I've been to their warehouse in person. No shipping fees and they usually have a discount code for 10 percent off. I just bought from them recently actually.

They are cool. I have ordered many times from them. They sent me the wrong size one time and immediately fixed it. Definitely recommend them for rearz in the USA.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I placed an order. Bought Barnyard training pants and baby powder scent sticks.

Really excited to get them!

How is it they are more expensive to order for me than actual rearz site? I live in the US and the huge price hike they give the diapers ruin it. I'll just order from rearz then.

Slomo said:
NOOOOOO. They use cardboard to ship diapers to us. The last time I sat in a cardboard box I was literally transported to another universe. Those boxes are dangerous!

Have you returned from this other universe? What was it like?

DLMelissa said:
How is it they are more expensive to order for me than actual rearz site? I live in the US and the huge price hike they give the diapers ruin it. I'll just order from rearz then.

Guess it depends on shipping

Isn't shipping included in the price for cooshietooshiez but not rearz?

Vinylfeet said:
Isn't shipping included in the price for cooshietooshiez but not rearz?
I dunno. The price for the training pants I ordered were only $1-2 more on CT than on Rearz. And free shipping. At least for those I don't see a major difference.

i did the comparision at least for me in oregon. A case of large rebels on CT is 144.00 free shipping. At rearz the case was 128.10 but shipping was not included and was 48.00. I'll stick with CT or amazon for rearz. By the way the new barnyard diapers are amazing.

DLMelissa said:

I've ordered a few cases from them and found they're cheaper (when you consider shipping) than ordering from Rearz. (to USA)

Oh to answer my own question for anyone wondering as to what they use to ship packages, the free shipping is 7 day USPS

Back