Is Clips4Sale a trusted website?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was thinking about purchasing some ABDL related videos on clips4sale and was wondering if it is a trustworthy site? I don’t like putting my credit card information on a site that I know little about. Has anyone tried it before. I wouldn’t be surprised if I get a text from my bank about suspicious transaction but I’ve had that when buying diapers online as well.

I have bought a few (about 3 or 4) videos from clips4sale and never had any problems.

Never actually bought any myself but as far as I know they are a legit company and shouldn't have any problems, your alternative option though would be to look into getting either a prepaid card or a virtual card.

I recently signed up with Revolut, They are kind of a decentralised online only bank. The key is that you can easily transfer money into your account there and then they let you set up virtual debit cards, these cards can only be used online but multiple times and can be cancelled and replaced at the touch of a button. You can also set up single use cards that can only be used once then get removed, All their cards are accepted anywhere Visa or Mastercard is.

They will only have access to however much money you put in the Revolut account, a bit like how you can store money with paypal and use that before charging your card/bank account except with paypal if you go over what is in the account it goes straight to your bank for the rest, Revolut doesn't it'll bounce payment.

I used this to sign up with a couple places I wasn't sure about security for and can can simply close the card if anything untrustworthy happened.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I was thinking about purchasing some ABDL related videos on clips4sale and was wondering if it is a trustworthy site? I don’t like putting my credit card information on a site that I know little about. Has anyone tried it before. I wouldn’t be surprised if I get a text from my bank about suspicious transaction but I’ve had that when buying diapers online as well.

Have bought from them before without any issues

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
The site is legit enough, but whether any video you buy on there is as advertised or worth the money is kinda a mixed bag.

Reactions: Gwendolyn and ChristianDiaperLover
I've bought a couple and honestly the only problem I have is a few clips are a bit overpriced i'd say, but all in all it's not a bad website.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I bought some clips a couple of years ago and didn’t have any issues

Back