• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction :)

Blurple

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Hey there!
I'm Blurple, I've been part of the ABDL community for a while now, but got rid of my account for ADISC in a binge/purge cycle 😖. I'm hoping I am here to stay as I've been talking with others who went through similar things and working on my own acceptance.

I enjoy many things like reading, gaming, sports, and eating. I am LDS, and live in the Las Vegas area. I am a younger adult compared to most on this site, but since everyone had to start somewhere I hope that doesn't get in the way of any friendships.

I'm here to find other DLs like me, who have been in relationships and have experience with talking to partners and navigating college life. I enjoy many things outside of the ABDL community, but having padded friends are always a big bonus. 🙃

I'm a "friend of Bluey" (babyfur) and tend to focus more on the DL things, but open minded to any and all types of people.

Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: BBBen and JustAVisitor
Hello and Welcome

Welcome to ADISC Blurple hope you have some good times here with us.
As an older Australian I must say you have chosen your friend well, I love Bluey also.
Have fun.

Welcome from Northern Utah!

Hello and Welcome

Blurple said:
Hey there!
I'm Blurple, I've been part of the ABDL community for a while now, but got rid of my account for ADISC in a binge/purge cycle 😖. I'm hoping I am here to stay as I've been talking with others who went through similar things and working on my own acceptance.

I enjoy many things like reading, gaming, sports, and eating. I am LDS, and live in the Las Vegas area. I am a younger adult compared to most on this site, but since everyone had to start somewhere I hope that doesn't get in the way of any friendships.

I'm here to find other DLs like me, who have been in relationships and have experience with talking to partners and navigating college life. I enjoy many things outside of the ABDL community, but having padded friends are always a big bonus. 🙃

I'm a "friend of Bluey" (babyfur) and tend to focus more on the DL things, but open minded to any and all types of people.

Nice to meet you all!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome - thank you for your good introduction. Having abdl friends is realy a big plus and helps to get over binge and purge. Good start.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back