• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

babysuki

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello hi this is my introduction
My name is suki I’m 19 years old and a 2/3 year old at heart from Houston texas
I’m new to abdl and to wearing diapers
Im into video games I like working on cars
I’m pretty much hear cause I wanna meet other people and I wanna hear other people’s story’s and experiences
I might not be super active on here so bare with me when it come to reply’s or responding to messages

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, GaymerDL and lillen
Hello and Welcome

welcome in :)

Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
I’ve always know about abdl since I was a kid I would watch documentaries about it on YouTube later on in life I joined groups and group chats rooms with other abdl and then later around 15 years old I had a friend tell me she was a little and was into ddlg and eventually I wanted to try to be a little and one of the things I was always interested in was wearing diapers and now that I’m 19 about to be 20 I stared wearing diapers and learning how to wet myself and used to wearing them more

Thanks for sharing a bit about your experience with diapers!

Last edited:
Reactions: babysuki
babysuki said:
I’m pretty much hear cause I wanna meet other people and I wanna hear other people’s story’s and experiences
I might not be super active on here so bare with me when it come to reply’s or responding to messages
Hi and welcome. I’m from Missouri and I’m here for the same reason to hear other peoples stories and just to talk to other people and maybe one day meet up somewhere.

Hello

babysuki said:
Welcome on board. Nice to meet you :)

Back