• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

trefiner

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
This is my second attempt at posting on this site. My first post was inexplicably removed. I have had incontinence problems for the ten years following surgery and radiation. It started with bed wetting beginning a few months after treatment although I never had a problem as a child or adolescent. I occasionally will have daytime problems as well. I really appreciate this website for all the useful information it provides.

Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: trefiner
trefiner said:
This is my second attempt at posting on this site. My first post was inexplicably removed. I have had incontinence problems for the ten years following surgery and radiation. It started with bed wetting beginning a few months after treatment although I never had a problem as a child or adolescent. I occasionally will have daytime problems as well. I really appreciate this website for all the useful information it provides.
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome to the community. Sorry your first post was removed and I'm happy you introduced yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome :)

Back