• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Daddydoesdishes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hey I'm Z, and I'm a switch. I've been into this for a long time. Was always a daddy/caretaker but have been switching lately. I have slowly getting into the social side of things involving abdl and am hoping to attend my first event soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling, Edgewater and Deleted member 65423
Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :3

Reactions: Edgewater
SmolBearSof said:
Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :3
Thanks! I'm enjoying myself so far!

Reactions: Edgewater and Deleted member 65423
Hi I’m new to introduction. I’m not good at it. I’m an introvert online and in person. Lol so hi

Well, I guess welcome and be welcomed to the both of you and the wonderful world of ADISC, which is a wonderful play to extend your knowledge as near everyone here wears diapers.
Being introverted can be difficult, but in a wonderful place like this you will find that it will be comfortable to explore.
Z, enjoy your switch and learning!
Enjoy!!

Daddydoesdishes said:
Hey I'm Z, and I'm a switch. I've been into this for a long time. Was always a daddy/caretaker but have been switching lately. I have slowly getting into the social side of things involving abdl and am hoping to attend my first event soon.
Hello and welcome here

Back