• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing "Viccy" - a sissy

Viccy99

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi everyone.
I'm a sissy from Norway in my late late 20's.
Started out with panties in young age and have ever since been on and off and on again.

2) What brings you here?
As mentioned I've been on, off and on again basicly my whole life. Some periods longer then other.
Feel like it's time to embrace it and accept who I am and be okei with it. Since the urges never seem to go away.
So this time I figured a community with people in similar situations, a forum to be a part of, a place to ask and a place to share experience.
Came across adisc by accident, and so happy for that. Many forums like this is either not serious enough, not big enough or active enough.

3) ! What are your other interests?

I have a 9-5 job, work with sales.
I'm an active adventures person, who like a good party as well as relaxing and doing nothing!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To connect with other sissies, maybe even som girls (mistresses/goddesses)? Share our experience so be can better understand and embrace this beautiful jorney together.

big hugs from ur new sissy slut "Viccy"

Hei Norsk sissy đź’• welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Viccy99
Hello and Welcome

• Love
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Love
Viccy99 said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi everyone.
I'm a sissy from Norway in my late late 20's.
Started out with panties in young age and have ever since been on and off and on again.

2) What brings you here?
As mentioned I've been on, off and on again basicly my whole life. Some periods longer then other.
Feel like it's time to embrace it and accept who I am and be okei with it. Since the urges never seem to go away.
So this time I figured a community with people in similar situations, a forum to be a part of, a place to ask and a place to share experience.
Came across adisc by accident, and so happy for that. Many forums like this is either not serious enough, not big enough or active enough.

3) ! What are your other interests?

I have a 9-5 job, work with sales.
I'm an active adventures person, who like a good party as well as relaxing and doing nothing!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To connect with other sissies, maybe even som girls (mistresses/goddesses)? Share our experience so be can better understand and embrace this beautiful jorney together.

big hugs from ur new sissy slut "Viccy"
Hello and welcome here from the UK

Back