• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

TheHappyNappyBum

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Just making a quick introduction. New to posting, long time lurker. Felt confident enough to go for it today.

I’m a long time DL. Former bed-wetter who got into diapers/nappies via early 90’ Pull-ups (the ones with the trains on).

Spent the last couple of years diving back into my love for wearing nappies (thanks to ABU’s Little Kings/ SDK’s for reawakening an intense urge in me).

Lots more to think about and potentially put down in words. But that’s me for now,

Best,
Happy Nappy Bum

Reactions: Wolfman69, Edgewater, VeiledDevotee and 4 others
TheHappyNappyBum said:
Hi all,

Just making a quick introduction. New to posting, long time lurker. Felt confident enough to go for it today.

I’m a long time DL. Former bed-wetter who got into diapers/nappies via early 90’ Pull-ups (the ones with the trains on).

Spent the last couple of years diving back into my love for wearing nappies (thanks to ABU’s Little Kings/ SDK’s for reawakening an intense urge in me).

Lots more to think about and potentially put down in words. But that’s me for now,

Best,
Happy Nappy Bum
Hello, welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and TheHappyNappyBum
TheHappyNappyBum said:
Hi all,

Best,
Happy Nappy Bum
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: TheHappyNappyBum and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Welcome to the community.
A - for confidence :p

Welcome to ADISC TheHappyNappyBum hope you have fun !

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: TheHappyNappyBum and Happy2BeInNappies2
Back