• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesyycat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
Hi there, I'm jonesyycat (she/her or they/them).
I am not new to the diaper scene. A loooooong time ago I met my partner on an abdl website and we've been married for 12 years now. During the pandemic, I came out as trans and my marriage has become even stronger during this time. I am finally living my truth. I joined this site because I remember it being pretty active and diverse. As the world seems to be burning down all around me, I need a safe place to post my thoughts about gender, diapers, relationships and our collective liberation from capitalism. You know - the usual stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: NECottageNerd, DotTheCyberCat, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hello Jonesyycat and welcome to the group.

Nice intro

Reactions: jonesyycat
Welcome also. This is a great place to post your thoughts and to be able to honestly express one's self, almost like therapy.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome from scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 xxx

dogboy said:
Welcome also. This is a great place to post your thoughts and to be able to honestly express one's self, almost like therapy.
Apparently not. My first reply that called out disgusting misogyny got me a time-out.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: dogboy, Edgewater and DLJosie
jonesyycat said:
Apparently not. My first reply that called out disgusting misogyny got me a time-out.
Oh i see. I didnt know that sorry to hear that happened hope you got it sorted ive not heard of many people getting time out xxx

Warm welcome from the Netherlands Jonesyycat. We are not liberated from the capitalists here yet but are pretty open about gender and a have a strong LGBTQ community. I am strictly hetero though, I think.🥺😜

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly interesting place as near everyone here has an opinion on a wide cross-section of subjects, but tend to be united on wearing diapers!
May want to consider this a meeting place where all opinions matter and have equal support!
Remember that even vanilla, 24/7, U-IC folks like me are allowed here as well!
Enjoy!

FYI: I happen to love capitalism myself! Even enjoy being a Catholic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethdale
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly interesting place as near everyone here has an opinion on a wide cross-section of subjects, but tend to be united on wearing diapers!
May want to consider this a meeting place where all opinions matter and have equal support!
Remember that even vanilla, 24/7, U-IC folks like me are allowed here as well!
Enjoy!

FYI: I happen to love capitalism myself! Even enjoy be a Catholic.
Captialism? Me too. It's keeping me dry. 😉

• Love
Capitalism*🤦‍♂️

• Love
Bye guys. Moo and the mod team are transphobic. Fuck this place.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back