• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself: 26 year old, incontinent female

DiaperWoman14 said:
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker, first time poster. Here is a little bit about me!

Basics: I have worn diapers throughout much of my life. When I was younger, I spent a good deal of time in hospitals and rehab centers while recovering from a traumatic injury. Like many kids in the pediatric ward, I was kept in diapers during my recovery. I was left with multiple life-changing injuries including nerve damage, which has led to my incontinence issues today.

At some point during rehab, I found a strange comfort in having a diaper on. I will post more about that sometime.

So today, I would consider myself an incontinent Diaper Lover. I have near complete bladder incontinence and I do struggle to made it to the toilet for bowel movements, although I am on a bowel plan so that I do not have many poop accidents.

The point of my account is to document my life: My childhood, the struggles of NEEDING to wear diapers, and the joys of enjoying them (most of the time).

*Note that I am happily married. I have a loving and accepting partner.

Can't wait to interact with you all!
Howdy! Welcome to this community! I'm certain you will find your experience here both beneficial and enjoyable!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Welcome to this supportive community. I’m looking forward to learning how you came to enjoy diapers.

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you found the supportive husband you needed, and I'm sure you'll find lots of supportive people here, too.

Welcome to the group. It’s great that you and your spouse are in a solid relationship with each other and your circumstances.

Back