• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing me… KM!

KarmenMay

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, My name is Karmen May! I am from Illinois and no where near Chicago lol… I mostly enjoy wearing Goodnites and toddler size diapers. My interest in wearing began at an early age… I can’t give a specific age but I do believe I was around 3 or 4. I recall having to wear plastic pants to sleep in because I would have bowel accidents over night. I believe that could be part of how I became a diaper lover. Having to wear plastic pants instead of a diaper. I also recall around the same age finding this pink diaper in a closet. So I was in the bathroom trying to put it on when my older sister happened to open the door and caught me in the act. She ended up helping me change into it and I went around the house wearing it. My parents especially my dad didn’t find it all to funny so it didn’t last long before I had to take it off. The urge I guess never really because as I got older (around 8-9 maybe) I met this friend who happened to be a bed wetter. Before we had a sleepover her mom privately talked to me about her wetting the bed and showed me that she wears Goodnites. I never mentioned to this friend that I ever knew about it because it wasn’t a big deal to me. I also ended up taking one Goodnite for my own personal curiosity secretly. I kept it hidden for a couple years and would put it on occasionally. I remember wrestling friends while wearing it lol. My parents never found it thankfully. My desire didn’t really increase until one night I was watching “Three Men and A Baby”. I was working so I could ride my bike up to the IGA and purchase a pack of Goodnites during my teen years. Ever since then I have been buying and wearing Diapers/Goodnites. 🥰

Reactions: Jorelaxed, dlboylife, leafgoalie and 1 other person
Welcome! You definitely weren't the only curious kid and I'm sure you'll meet lots of wonderful members with similar experiences here.

Thanks for the great intro post and I hope you like this community as much as I do. :)

Reactions: KarmenMay
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Reactions: Jorelaxed and KarmenMay
Welcome to the community! You will find lots of folks here who you can relate to. Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

KarmenMay said:
Hello, My name is Karmen May! I am from Illinois and no where near Chicago lol… I mostly enjoy wearing Goodnites and toddler size diapers. My interest in wearing began at an early age… I can’t give a specific age but I do believe I was around 3 or 4. I recall having to wear plastic pants to sleep in because I would have bowel accidents over night. I believe that could be part of how I became a diaper lover. Having to wear plastic pants instead of a diaper. I also recall around the same age finding this pink diaper in a closet. So I was in the bathroom trying to put it on when my older sister happened to open the door and caught me in the act. She ended up helping me change into it and I went around the house wearing it. My parents especially my dad didn’t find it all to funny so it didn’t last long before I had to take it off. The urge I guess never really because as I got older (around 8-9 maybe) I met this friend who happened to be a bed wetter. Before we had a sleepover her mom privately talked to me about her wetting the bed and showed me that she wears Goodnites. I never mentioned to this friend that I ever knew about it because it wasn’t a big deal to me. I also ended up taking one Goodnite for my own personal curiosity secretly. I kept it hidden for a couple years and would put it on occasionally. I remember wrestling friends while wearing it lol. My parents never found it thankfully. My desire didn’t really increase until one night I was watching “Three Men and A Baby”. I was working so I could ride my bike up to the IGA and purchase a pack of Goodnites during my teen years. Ever since then I have been buying and wearing Diapers/Goodnites. 🥰
Hello and welcome. I enjoyed reading your intro. Hope you have fun here with us .

Hi Karmen, welcome to the group

Hello and welcome Karmen to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Back