• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

jk1898

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’ve been a follower of this site for awhile now but never introduced myself. Reading people’s stories about navigating this with their significant others has helped me tremendously in my journey of acceptance. Along with the book “You’re not broken” by Dr. Rhoda. I highly recommend it if you’ve not read it yet. I identify more on the Dl side but enjoy the idea of switching.

A little about me, I’m married going on 7 years now. I’m currently a software engineer, love to hike, cook and spend time my dogs. I’m really looking forward to interacting and meeting more people in the community!

Reactions: Lumos, JunkyardDog1, moorey and 1 other person
jk1898 said:
Hi, I’ve been a follower of this site for awhile now but never introduced myself. Reading people’s stories about navigating this with their significant others has helped me tremendously in my journey of acceptance. Along with the book “You’re not broken” by Dr. Rhoda. I highly recommend it if you’ve not read it yet. I identify more on the Dl side but enjoy the idea of switching.

A little about me, I’m married going on 7 years now. I’m currently a software engineer, love to hike, cook and spend time my dogs. I’m really looking forward to interacting and meeting more people in the community!
Hi welcome here. I can also recommend reading Dr Rhoda, makes sense of a lot of things. Great intro. Does your SO know about your kink?, hope you have fun here 😁👍🏻

Welcome

Reactions: jk1898
warmfeeling said:
Hi welcome here. I can also recommend reading Dr Rhoda, makes sense of a lot of things. Great intro. Does your SO know about your kink?, hope you have fun here 😁👍🏻
Thanks for the welcome! 🙂 Yes, she knows and is accepting of it. It’s not her thing, and she prefers not to be involved. But every now and then she’ll surprise me. It’s been a long road to get here!

Hello and thank you for that introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. I also look forward to seeing your future posts.

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

Back