• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro theme

porkpies

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Hi! I’ve never really participated in a special interests forum website relating to anything abdl.

I think what got me into this community wasn’t really for the diaper or baby aspect of it but rather coziness around abdl products. My fav products are footie pajamas! I love how it’s a full-body cling of warmth.

My interest outside of abdl are music primarily and films. I mostly enjoy pop rock but I also really enjoy modern hip hop as well as hippy folk. I love films that are very imaginative. I love action movies with oddly great plotlines like Kill Bill or more artistic movies that are focused on experiences and loosely conveying personal meaning like Persona.

Great to meet u guys and I hope to get to know more about this community!

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy

porkpies said:
Hi! I’ve never really participated in a special interests forum website relating to anything abdl.

I think what got me into this community wasn’t really for the diaper or baby aspect of it but rather coziness around abdl products. My fav products are footie pajamas! I love how it’s a full-body cling of warmth.

My interest outside of abdl are music primarily and films. I mostly enjoy pop rock but I also really enjoy modern hip hop as well as hippy folk. I love films that are very imaginative. I love action movies with oddly great plotlines like Kill Bill or more artistic movies that are focused on experiences and loosely conveying personal meaning like Persona.

Great to meet u guys and I hope to get to know more about this community!
Hello and welcome here

Hi and Welcome

Back