• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro - Love chatting

lizzyrosewater

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hello All!

Been a long time coming I’ve reference so many helpful posts on adisc over the last 10 years of me on an off diapers and sissification.

So many of your posts really help encourage or answer so many questions about the ABDL world

For the into I’m Lizzy, I’m a sissy, MTF, at the time writing this I’m 28, I live in Alaska and I enjoy many kinks but ABDL was and is my first

I’ve recently started on a true 24/7 basis with ABDL with wearing and hope to use this as a good space to continue to reference and check in and maybe contribute my own thoughts.

I welcome feedback and general discussions!

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, Marting, sissygirlpink and 2 others
Welcome to ADISC lizzyrosewater I hope all in your Alaskan life of transition is going well.
It must get a lot colder where you are compared to Australia where I am.
Hope you find some members here (much closer to you in age than what I am) to have some good chats with.
Have fun !

Lizzy, hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I'm glad you decided to create an account and get active in the community. I look forward to your post and good luck with going 24/7.

Reactions: lizzyrosewater
lizzyrosewater said:
Hello All!

Been a long time coming I’ve reference so many helpful posts on adisc over the last 10 years of me on an off diapers and sissification.

So many of your posts really help encourage or answer so many questions about the ABDL world

For the into I’m Lizzy, I’m a sissy, MTF, at the time writing this I’m 28, I live in Alaska and I enjoy many kinks but ABDL was and is my first

I’ve recently started on a true 24/7 basis with ABDL with wearing and hope to use this as a good space to continue to reference and check in and maybe contribute my own thoughts.

I welcome feedback and general discussions!
Hello welcome here

Hey Lizzy.
Alaskan huh. the cold alone would make me want diapers :p .
Welcome to the community.
And good look with wearing 24/7.

Reactions: lizzyrosewater and warmfeeling
VeiledDevotee said:
Hey Lizzy.
Alaskan huh. the cold alone would make me want diapers :p .
Welcome to the community.
And good look with wearing 24/7.
It does help! lol I’m it’s more rainy than cold tho

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC lizzyrosewater I hope all in your Alaskan life of transition is going well.
It must get a lot colder where you are compared to Australia where I am.
Hope you find some members here (much closer to you in age than what I am) to have some good chats with.
Have fun !
I enjoy chatting with everyone, not terribly cold here more rainy!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello and welcome fellow sissy.

Enjoy, always happy to chat.

Jenny x ❤️

I very much look forward to that

Thank you Jenny 💜

Back