• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro <3

saltybunny

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi! I use she/they pronouns. I’m excited to be in a community with others that experience similar interests and issues as me!

Some less interesting but important things about me are that I have autism, mental health issues, and medical issues. I have a hard time reaching out so if I take a long time to respond it is not your fault!

My medical issues cause a lot of issues for me, but one of those things happens to be urinary incontinence. I have to wear diapers because I can’t hold it. I also regress as a coping mechanism.

I am interested in so many other things too! I love creating art! I love everything from paintings to jewelry to photography to sculpture or even textile art. I also love music. I play several instruments and enjoy music production. Monster high dolls are something I really enjoy collecting. I have a lot of toys I play with but monster high dolls are my favorite. I also enjoy science and medicine! I am always reading scientific journals and textbooks. I am working on getting back to finishing my pre-med biology degree once I get my health in order.

I think I am looking to lurk around a little on the site. I hope I work up the courage to interact with others on here. It would be helpful to feel supported in something I feel alone in and a little ashamed by. Thank you to everyone who is a part of this community <3

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hello Saltybunny and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Reactions: saltybunny
Yes yes. Great intro and welcome to ADISC.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that excellent introduction. You certainly are into many things. Wow apre-med biology degree sounds like a lot of work. I hope you and your monster high dolls enjoy your time here.

Hi and Welcome

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome

Back