• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intentionally Diapered Rocket Scientist

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I'm so excited to finally join this community! I've been interested in diapers since I was in diapers and am finally only now able to embrace my interests. I am mainly a DL but I do have an immature side to me.

As you can tell from my title, other than diapers one of my main passions in life is space travel. I have a degree in aerospace engineering and am working on another one. I have worked on one of NASA's major human spaceflight programs but am currently doing research. In the future I want to work on systems for keeping people alive in space like space suits, habitats, life support, etc.

There are two things I want to get out of this community. The first is knowing that there are others like me in the world and the comfort that comes with this. The second is that I want to help those who are just embarking on their own diaper journey. For many years I felt like my fetish would make it impossible for anyone to love me. I have since found the love of my life who accepts me for the nerdy, diapered, rocket scientist that I am. Revealing my secret to my partner was awkward and a little distressing for both of us at first but it allowed us to build a foundation of trust and understanding from which to move forward. I am now doing more with diapers than I ever thought I would, my partner loving and supporting me the entire way. Both of us want to share our experience with other ABDL's trying to form successful loving relationships and hear from the community as to how we can make ours stronger.

Thank you

Hello intergalactic and welcome to the group.

Very nice informative introduction.

Do I count as a space cadet since I once help make an exhaust maniforld for one of the space shuttles?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you so much egor! I believe you definitely count! Just splurged on my own copy of "Space Shuttle: Developing an Icon". You guys are such an inspiration to all of us working on the newer vehicles.

Welcome to the community. It's cool to have an actual rocket scientist here. It's like you are in a position to tell everyone it's not exactly rocket science.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I

And if you want to refer to your diapers as MAGs, you are welcome to do so! :biggrin:

Haha....I was thinking rocket scientist as well. Most impressive. It sounds like you live an interesting life. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to your participation in the threads. It should be both fun and interesting.

CaptainCrinklz said:
Welcome to the community. It's cool to have an actual rocket scientist here. It's like you are in a position to tell everyone it's not exactly rocket science.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I

And if you want to refer to your diapers as MAGs, you are welcome to do so! :biggrin:

That skit was funny c:

To intergalactic, your work is incredible! And your story about telling your partner was lovely, and I'd love to hear more details :D

Here's hoping you find what you're looking for in this community, and that you have a great day!

Welcome on board intergalactic,

Very nice informative introduction. Diapers isn't rocket science :smile1:

Last edited:
Well if you ever do travel in space, you will fit right in. As a pro, you can even tell them what diapers to use!

You are not alone - AE/EE here. Was set for AF academy until an unfortunate accident. but still very much a "rocket scientist" in paper! My professor for much of it worked with von Braun and was captured by the Russians twice! Mean little guy.

Diaper up and enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back