Insecurity and control

Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am a highly up insecure person have to be control of my emotions ( but dont really have, maybe because of my autism, anyway do you guys think the lack of bladder control is something that wish because it would be out of my control and people wouldn’t be mad at me

Thoughts

• Sad
Reactions: Blubby, DiaperLuver06, SoS7883 and 1 other person
Hmm...you may well have a point. Possibly it's a way of getting people to understand you might not be the same as them, and by wetting yourself you're letting them know you don't always have control of things.

Reactions: mmhjy and Peepeegirl
The more you tell yourself you are amazing and people suxk sometimes.Be padded and you dont have to tell a lot of ppl.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Because most people will never understand or accept why we like diapers, wishing for incontinence is a way to give it a medical justification without having to reveal the true reason.

Reactions: mmhjy, Peepeegirl and SoS7883
But what is the reason? I still don’t know

No one understands us as much as we do (personal opinion) I don't know why I like this but everyone is making a really good point it could be your way of saying I'm not the same and you losing control and wetting is letting people know you don't have a grip?

Main thing is though - do you enjoy it? Is it what you want?

Personally I wish I was fully incontinent, training and so on just isn't enough for me. To be accepted as incontinent would be a dream however I'm into it more than just a dl it's also a kink of mine everyone is different though. I know that'll l never be accepted and laughed at or told I'm crazy so I'll keep hidden here for a while

Reactions: Softypink and Sidewinder
Peepeegirl said:
lack of bladder control is something that wish because it would be out of my control and people wouldn’t be mad at me
Agreed fully. It's something you can role-play to internally experience acceptance that is probably lacking otherwise.

Peepeegirl said:
I am a highly up insecure person have to be control of my emotions ( but dont really have, maybe because of my autism, anyway do you guys think the lack of bladder control is something that wish because it would be out of my control and people wouldn’t be mad at me

Thoughts
I have asd too and have wanted to become ic before too although urinary only and mainly at night i don’t know why either. I think it because it would be out of my control and in a weird way possibly comforting

Last edited:
Agree with you all, specially the acceptance and comforting part

Reactions: Furrytum, DL4201 and mmhjy
Emotional needs are just as valid as a medical IC issue to need to wear diapers, if some one notices your diaper just say you need to wear and leave it at that most people will understand and not press the issue. Every one I have told or figured out on their own has fully understood and it never comes up again except my Boss who knows but keeps forgetting.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Peepeegirl said:
But what is the reason? I still don’t know
Therapist dont even know,its out of our control,it chose us. But hey I got a question for you,have you ever lost control while diapered?

One time I thought I was going to
Pass gas but I pooped, but I don’t really like pooping
Some small leaks while standing up when I was using almost 24 /7 because I was working from home
And 3 nights ago I had a bedwetting accident, but I think it was because of my sleeping pill and to much fluid because even leaked
But full blown off pee awake no , I think I scare to. Low my bladder so when it starte to hurt to much I just let it go
And you have you ever lost control?
SoS7883 said:
Therapist dont even know,its out of our control,it chose us. But hey I got a question for you,have you ever lost control while diapered?

Peepeegirl said:

Thoughts
I think I kind of relate to this. I have autism too and I find that while I'm pretty good at masking it and outwardly "performing", it always feels like a huge responsibility. Like if I can be in control of things I have to even though it's so much harder for me than a lot of people. While I don't want to become IC because of practicality and the negative impacts it would have, I do feel like the loss of control would kind of be like letting go of a bit of the pressure of daily life. Like it's something I literally can't do anything about so the responsibility would be gone. Nobody could blame me for slipping up.

BunnyFan said:
I think I kind of relate to this. I have autism too and I find that while I'm pretty good at masking it and outwardly "performing", it always feels like a huge responsibility. Like if I can be in control of things I have to even though it's so much harder for me than a lot of people. While I don't want to become IC because of practicality and the negative impacts it would have, I do feel like the loss of control would kind of be like letting go of a bit of the pressure of daily life. Like it's something I literally can't do anything about so the responsibility would be gone. Nobody could blame me for slipping up.
Yes I think that is the feeling and I also don’t wish to be IC , is like you say not being blamed for slipping up, because I feel when I have a meltdown I feel like they blame me for something I can’t control

Peepeegirl said:
One time I thought I was going to
Pass gas but I pooped, but I don’t really like pooping
Some small leaks while standing up when I was using almost 24 /7 because I was working from home
And 3 nights ago I had a bedwetting accident, but I think it was because of my sleeping pill and to much fluid because even leaked
But full blown off pee awake no , I think I scare to. Low my bladder so when it starte to hurt to much I just let it go
And you have you ever lost control?
Well as a female are you female? When you are relaxing and things feel really good after you pee sometimes you can orgasm and then it can be even more fun in the dip, but I was just enjoying myself and then all of a sudden a gush came out of the blue I didnt expect that, does that make sense?

SoS7883 said:
Well as a female are you female? When you are relaxing and things feel really good after you pee sometimes you can orgasm and then it can be even more fun in the dip, but I was just enjoying myself and then all of a sudden a gush came out of the blue I didnt expect that, does that make sense?
I am a female I thought it could be because of the position I was sitting down when I pee so thought some was leftover on the canal, I haven’t had an orgasm so I can say for sure but maybe

Dl4201 said:
I have asd too and have wanted to become ic before too although urinary only and mainly at night i don’t know why either. I think it because it would be out of my control and in a weird way possibly comforting
Do you still want to be ic? I have gotten to where I can have "accidents" at night if I take certain steps. It is kind of fun to wake to a puffy diaper knowing it was totally out of your control.

Josh24 said:
Do you still want to be ic? I have gotten to where I can have "accidents" at night if I take certain steps. It is kind of fun to wake to a puffy diaper knowing it was totally out of your control.
Not as much as I use to it would be cool to be able to wet the bed if I wanted to but i don’t wear every night anymore I would also be afraid of loosing control permanently.

Back