Indy dreamworld!

Skylark said:
Wish we had abdl events in Texas would be interesting to go to one someday.
I agree! It would be fun to go to an event like this in Texas

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Hopefully they will be having Dreamworld events in major markets all over the country. Maybe with different themes tailored the individual areas they are being held in.

LittleAndAlone said:
Ooh looking forward to hearing stories. I have this on my list. Would love to hit this and CAPcon in the same year at some point.

It's the same event in NV? Could make that a road trip. Also have Camp Crinkle / Zesty Cheese Ranch in NV on my todo list.

Glad you asked. This is my first con ever, my job is to figure out local things in Nevada when I leave Indiana. I'm learning and trying to figure that out when I get home. I just found out about Crinkle Camp so look forward to investigating that soon.

I encourage anyone to hit me up for what ever reason. Especially Nevada Cali, West US in general. This experience is amazing and I will work to bring that closer to my home.

gerberbobbie said:
Hopefully they will be having Dreamworld events in major markets all over the country. Maybe with different themes tailored the individual areas they are being held in.
Pretty sure I helped you unload some merchandise. Absolute pleasure. If I'm right then the moment I can have an event in Reno you'll be the 1st I call 😀

Yes, you did help, and thank you so much. Camp Crinkle sure sounds interesting. Please convey any info you find out about that. Would love to do an RV Camp event in the Pamper Camper.

Reactions: tbjay and Diaperboy27
tbjay said:
Hope everyone that made it here is having a blast! . so many new friends and everyone is so kind!
I had a Blast!!!! Met so many amazing people!!

Reactions: tbjay and Diaperboy27
tbjay said:
Glad you asked. This is my first con ever, my job is to figure out local things in Nevada when I leave Indiana. I'm learning and trying to figure that out when I get home. I just found out about Crinkle Camp so look forward to investigating that soon.

I encourage anyone to hit me up for what ever reason. Especially Nevada Cali, West US in general. This experience is amazing and I will work to bring that closer to my home.
Please let me know if there’s any events in Reno!!

Hey kids and bigs! I recently started a new job and have been screwed over twice. Gunna address it w them tomorrow. But, munches, movies, and activities are around the corner

Ageplsy inc doesn’t exist anymore join the crowd of people who lost a lot of money from them

Thankfully I was able to get some back from

Uh oh what happened? Their website, Twitter, Reddit, everything looks nuked.

LittleAndAlone said:
Uh oh what happened? Their website, Twitter, Reddit, everything looks nuked.
Unfortunately, it went under due to undisclosed reasons and personal matters. I was shocked by the news.

• Sad
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Back