InControl's Newest Disposable Diaper is AWESOME - BeDry!

Labrador said:
They appear to be plastic-backed. Interesting—so does plastic backed have an appeal outside the ABDL crowd, or is this more marketed towards us? (ABDLs)
That’s a great question: although I like diapers, I fundamentally wear them - 24/7 - for IC. And yes, speaking purely of function, many of us find plastic backed to be much better. I literally fear the day when they are banned…and I do worry it’s just an issue of when…

Upsides are: the plastic shell is soft and smooth; it’s more stretch resistant; for those with bowel IC, better odour control; the tapes tend to be better; ideal wetness barrier.

Downsides: less environmentally friendly; the noise can be an issue for some people (doesn’t bother me at all)

Reactions: boredofwheelchair and soggybottoms8882
I’m so excited to try these!! I’m going to order some the second I get paid lol 😂 so excited!!!

Reactions: HappilyDiapered03, Davvyboy and InControlRobert
abdl86 said:
European retailers ?? Like??
We will be updating our retailers page in the coming days with new retailers. We are waiting for them to stock our products.

Reactions: Davvyboy, abdl86 and badger50
HalMidLife said:
Downsides: less environmentally friendly; the noise can be an issue for some people (doesn’t bother me at all)
The "cloth"/"breathable" disposables are not more environmentally friendly and use just as much plastics. I think they came into prominence mostly because they are considered "healthier" because of the breath-ability with the added side effect of not containing odors and leaching urine into your clothing. I hope Incontrol/Rearz never stop making the plastic backed ones with the plastic panels and sticky tapes.

Reactions: INTrePid, Eclectic, soggybottoms8882 and 3 others
Labrador said:
They appear to be plastic-backed. Interesting—so does plastic backed have an appeal outside the ABDL crowd, or is this more marketed towards us? (ABDLs)
Though I am both incontinent and ABDL to a degree, i can answer this question as I have friends who are just incontinent and not ABDL. Yes, they prefer the plastic backing because when walking, it just feels different. You hardly notice the smooth plastic backing rubbing between your thighs, which is great. When walking with a cloth-backed diaper, even I tend to notice how it tends to grab at my skin. Also, I have hairy legs, and sometimes, the cloth will pull at the hair on my inner thighs. So plastic-backed is better for both ABDL's and IC. Also, it holds better and masks odors.

Reactions: Eclectic, ShinyMichael, soggybottoms8882 and 3 others
Hey all! Got some good news. The BeDry is now available on amazon.com. Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNJSGCRJ

Also, if you've already tried the product, we would really appreciate it if you could please share your experience with others by leaving us a review on Amazon. Thanks a lot! 💚 💙

Reactions: HappilyDiapered03, soggybottoms8882, Davvyboy and 1 other person
InControlRohan said:
For those who would like to get a closer look at BeDry -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
are they cut the same and follow the same sizing as the Incontrol Mega+ diapers?

InControlRohan said:
Hi there! That's an interesting question. Well, we made the BeDry plastic backed, as they prove to be more effective when it comes to leak protection, when compared to cloth backed diapers. So, while these diapers aren't marketed towards any particular community, it's for anyone and everyone that is looking for a reliable incontinence solution.
I would order these more from need than want. I need a high capacity diaper for nights and of course I don't want any leaks. I would always order plastic backed for that reason and I am hooked on plastic pants and diapers.

Reactions: Davvyboy and BigAl2
I been using these at night. They do a great job.

Reactions: Freddie07601, Davvyboy and Angelapinks
I ordered a sample pack and I believe it will arrive tomorrow- I’m SO EXCITED!!! I have high hopes for this diaper, I really hope this can be my new everyday diaper! 💙🤍❄️

Reactions: Davvyboy and BigAl2
Pampers4Ever said:
are they cut the same and follow the same sizing as the Incontrol Mega+ diapers?
Yes, as far as i can tell they are the same cut and size as the mega that i also have. Both in size large. Although, the Mega are way thicker in padding.

BigAl1 said:
The layer is more of a grey color. I don't care what color it is really.
It's like charcoal color with a transparent/white layer over it. And im actually kind of a fan of the color myself, though i dont really care as long as I dont feel it.

Reactions: BigAl2
I hope there good because I just ordered 6 cases

Reactions: BigAl2
HunterJames said:
I hope there good because I just ordered 6 cases
I think you will like them. I do.

My wife made a comment about the BeDry. She said i sleep better in them. Im not as fidgety when im sleeping. I do wake up earlier too. A trick for the Bedry is to fluff them for day time use.

Reactions: HappilyDiapered03, Freddie07601 and Angelapinks
InControlRohan said:
Hey all! Got some good news. The BeDry is now available on amazon.com. Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNJSGCRJ

Also, if you've already tried the product, we would really appreciate it if you could please share your experience with others by leaving us a review on Amazon. Thanks a lot! 💚 💙
Hi, InControlRobert,
I love the BeDry Premium, and I just ordered two cases. I think plastic companies have come up with safer plastics, and with that being said, have any diaper companies ever considered bioplastics, and if so, would they feel like the regular plastic and hold up?

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, InControlRobert,
I love the BeDry Premium, and I just ordered two cases. I think plastic companies have come up with safer plastics, and with that being said, have any diaper companies ever considered bioplastics, and if so, would they feel like the regular plastic and hold up?
The issue with biodegradable plastics is that they dissolve in water. Not a great property for a diaper. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
Abena is supposed to be biodegradable. They wont degrade while wearing them.

Davvyboy said:
Hi Rohan, are you going to send us all a free sample so we can do a product test ?? 😉
yeah right. They can not even replace defective ones for free. You better try Northshore if you want a company that give free samples and stand behind their product.

I'm glad to see looks like the padding goes all the way up the back and front which is a great to have. Having wide padding in wings helps with side sleepers also.

Back