Incontrol

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
How are the old incontrol original ? Similar to bedry?

They are actually better in absorbency. Despite the ISO ratings. The new bedry are thinner. Less fluff to help wick urine.

Reactions: xux and LittleTyke
BigAl1 said:
They are actually better in absorbency. Despite the ISO ratings. The new bedry are thinner. Less fluff to help wick urine.
Best case, the ISO numbers can be used for comparison. In some cases, I believe that they are misleading, as you imply.

In reality, the ISO absorbancy figures are deeply unrealistic. It is possible that the diapers can absorb the vast amounts of fluid that the ISO test shows, under ideal conditions. But absolutely not while a person is wearing them.

Also, I fear that some non-nerds tend to forget that the pee will never reduce its weight or volume when being absorbed by a diaper. If you manage to pee 5 l into a diaper, its weight will increase by approx. 5 kg, and its volume will increase with 5 dm³. Very impractical to move around in. Plus, if you sit down, it is bound to leak.

While I don't know how it should work, I would like to see a better and more realistic standard for diaper absorbancy. (Yeah, I know. I'm a geek.)

Reactions: BigAl2
They're FINE, so long as you don't have any problems as their customer service is SO BRUTAL that if you look up the Phrase "worst customer service" I'm pretty sure a picture of this company will *or should be* the posterchild! Even if they were GIVING me free diapers, after what I experienced, I would refuse them! I gave them endless numbers of times to resolve sending the rwong size but all they did was place the blame solely in my hands, despite a screenshot of me ordering the proper size for my body. STAY AWAY! I believe this is the same distributor as Rearz, and they're notorious for the worst customer service in the industry!

What a shame as these diapers do indeed suit a need for me, but screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me!

CptKirk

i just ordered some bedry elite, hope they are as good as the nighttime ones, bedry little smaller in sizes, so i just go up a size, but i wear the nighttime bedry during the day. they are comparable with megamax, just taping it up after use for the trash isnt too great because of the hook and loop, very little stickyness to them on plastic area of the diaper

Back