Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Incontrol Diapers Confusing

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Is it just me or does anyone else get confused by the Incontrol line of diapers? I have tried the active air (which I love for daytime use) and the newly released nighttime ones but I can’t seem to get an handle on the difference between the others. Can anyone provide a short summary of the differences between all of these? How do the original and elites stack up to the new line “BeDry”?

BeDry Night
BeDry Premium
Essential
Active Air
Original
Elite

Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and guest
Here is the link to the diaper reference guide. Hope it helps!

Reactions: BigAl2 and TigerDL
Yes blueberries 100%. 7 different styles, it’s like buying a car lol

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedG, BigAl2 and TigerDL
so the two newest product lines are the B dry Diapers. They basically combine a lot of the aspects of the older product lines such as the black premium night which has the. wife’s technology in it. All the other older product clients with the exception of that are just regular diapers with adhesive tapes to varying thicknesses with the exception of also the elite diapers which are thicker for nighttime, but also include hook and loop fastening so they’ve taken all these elements from all the older product lines and made two versions of B dry, the nighttime ones are thicker and have hook and loop fastening while the daytime ones are plastic backed with adhesive tapes and both include that wife’s from the premium nights.

Reactions: BigAl2
Over 3 litres in a Pull-Up?

No way?

PCS said:
Over 3 litres in a Pull-Up?

No way?
3 litres using a dunk and soak test yes, not real world applications

I have been using the BeDry at night now for awhile. I have not had any leaks. Im very happy with them. The nights i have not noticed a big difference in real use performance. I have some elite here too. I have not used them in a while. But they worked fine too. Incontrol' s diapers are very comfortable too.

Reactions: HalMidLife
You can scratch off the Inspire Original and Essential as they are no longer being made.

I haven’t tried the BeDry yet because I have cases of the Original. Once my supply runs out I’ll be moving to them.

From what I’ve read, the regular BeDry is thinner than the Original, but has more sap. Other than that, its shape is similar. The BeDry Night is just more absorbent. The Active Air is their cloth-like cover version of the Essential. And the Elite is a more absorbent hybrid with plastic backing except for the taping zone, which is cloth-like and allows for Velcro tapes.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and BigAl2
qwertyqwerty said:
Yes blueberries 100%. 7 different styles, it’s like buying a car lol
As someone who’s looking to buy a car I feel this deeply LOL

DiaperedG said:
As someone who’s looking to buy a car I feel this deeply LOL
Buy a Toyota. You won't regret it LOL. If the world only drove 'Yoda's, I'd never make any money.

CptKirk said:
Buy a Toyota. You won't regret it LOL. If the world only drove 'Yoda's, I'd never make any mone
Just no, I'd be happy to (respectfully of course) explain why in another thread but I don't want to derail the topic any further here.

Reactions: CptKirk
Back