InControl BeDry review

IncontinentBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I ordered a case last week. Arrived two days ago and I've tried two, but even with 3 layers of boosters they are still WAY subpar to my daily wear of NRU Str8UP blue.

I'm donating the remaining packs to my little one but seriously expected better from InControl (who were my daily wear before NRU hit the North American market).

6/10 - wouldn't buy it again

Reactions: BigAl2
If you want to try some truly terrible incontrol diapers, give the incontrol active air a shot. Wettest feeling diapers ever, like lining a bag with wet paper towels. Who cares how much they can hold when they feel disgusting, wet, clammy after one wetting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2, joemama and IncontinentBro
I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m doing my best to suspend judgement for the moment. I say that because Incontrol is my staple brand and has been for a good couple of years now. I’m a big fan of their customer service, and I *love* their “Essential” brief (wearing one right now) and had just rediscovered the excellent “Original” brief (wore to bed last night) only to learn that it’s being discontinued… :-(

But all to say…I hope and pray that Incontrol isn’t succumbing to the “new and improved!” (read: cheaper quality with a different package) syndrome that so many others seem to do.

I have used 2 at night and 2 during the day so far. At night they worked great. I did have one leak during the day. Before it was very wet. Only the middle was wet. Yesterday i had one last all day. It still did not wick well. I hope they work out the issues as time goes on.

I'm pretty satisfied with mine so far, they will do a more than adequate job of replacing the confidry 24/7 that are no longer available which is exactly what I wanted them to do. If I wanted a more absorbent diaper than that I have Megamax and Trest elite to do the job!

If you have used Incontrol Origional and/or Elite before, ide be interested in hearing a comparison to those?
I have like 3 cases of elites and a couple packs of Origional at home so be a bit before I order more

The original and elite and nights wicked better for me.

Reactions: IncontinentBro and iatec779
Well that's a little scary to hear. I just ordered a case that should be here tomorrow. Will post my feelings after I give them a try.

I had a very heavy one this morning no leaks.:)

InControl Original kicked ass, but I recently switched to STR8ups this year and these are subpar in comparison to both for sure.
Way too much hype for their new deliverable, and it leaked before I'd even had the chance to really use it to advertised capacity.
iatec779 said:
If you have used Incontrol Origional and/or Elite before, ide be interested in hearing a comparison to those?
I have like 3 cases of elites and a couple packs of Origional at home so be a bit before I order more

So far so good. Got my case yesterday and put one on last night. My normal go to diaper is either a Rearz Mermaid tales or a Inspire +, one is over 3 bucks a piece the other about 2.70 each, these were on sale and only about 1.60 each so quite a bargain of course depending how well they worked. I was pleased with the fit and feel when on. They didn't have the bulk like the Rearz but not bad. I put one on last night before bed and it's now almost 10AM the next day and still holding on and no leaks yet. So if the rest of them hold up this well I'll be pleasantly surprised and happy especially for the price.

Reactions: HalMidLife and BigAl2
Back