Incontrol BeDry Alternatives

berrt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I really like the fit and feel of the incontrol BeDry, but I'm wondering if there is something similar, but a bit more quiet. Now that summer is right around the corner I would like to be in shorts as much as possible.

I have tried the Active Airs, but I feel like I need more absorbancy than those provide. I have a pretty big daily output due to my POTs and hydration requirements. My volume requirement is also why I tend to stay away from north shore products - I just use so many a day that it's not cost effective. I try to stay right at or under $2/ea.

I previously wore BetterDry, but I have been looking for good alternatives with the stock issues in my size (L) the last year.

I also prefer to wear all white, or black, medical diapers. I'm not into the baby prints.

berrt said:
I really like the fit and feel of the incontrol BeDry, but I'm wondering if there is something similar, but a bit more quiet. Now that summer is right around the corner I would like to be in shorts as much as possible.

I have tried the Active Airs, but I feel like I need more absorbancy than those provide. I have a pretty big daily output due to my POTs and hydration requirements. My volume requirement is also why I tend to stay away from north shore products - I just use so many a day that it's not cost effective. I try to stay right at or under $2/ea.

I previously wore BetterDry, but I have been looking for good alternatives with the stock issues in my size (L) the last year.

I also prefer to wear all white, or black, medical diapers. I'm not into the baby prints.
Have you tried the Active Air with a booster pad?

Try Megamax the blue is a nice colour and so is the white they run large I normally wear a medium in everything else but in megamax is wear small tried medium to big they are more like a medium and a 1/2 if that makes sense
Also if you can get hold of NRU Str8up white these I can recommend too they also do a pale bright blue

InControlRobert said:
Have you tried the Active Air with a booster pad?
While I have done this with pretty decent results, I would much prefer a brief that didn't require extra steps before wearing. This can be a problem when needing a quick change (I.E. in public restrooms)

Are there any plans on introducing a cloth backed version of the BeDry? That would be an almost perfect product for a lot of people - high enough volume to not be waddling around while also being super discreet.

Reactions: Davvyboy
berrt said:
While I have done this with pretty decent results, I would much prefer a brief that didn't require extra steps before wearing. This can be a problem when needing a quick change (I.E. in public restrooms)

Are there any plans on introducing a cloth backed version of the BeDry? That would be an almost perfect product for a lot of people - high enough volume to not be waddling around while also being super discreet.
We have not heard this suggested before we can certainly share your suggestion with our product team.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Back