incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.

barlights

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i wish i could find either heavy duty underwear or a good diaper that doesnt leak. i have tried many many diapers and no satisfaction yet. anyone have the same problem?

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Hi barlights, There are a few I can recommend, Trest Elite, NRU, Northshore supreme, Seni Super

Reactions: Diprs2 and joemama
What diapers have you been trying? I'm fully UI and my goto diapers are the megamax or cloth. I can count on one hand the number of leaks I have per year.

Reactions: Diprs2
I am in the UK and have found the Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit to be best. Luckily I also get them on the National Health Service and have an annual asessment with the Continence Service. I have tried adult Terry nappies and plastic pants at night but I am a really heavy wetter and they end up being really bulky. The washing is also a bore, so it is disposable adult nappies for me.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan, Wetshisbed and Diprs2
Tenaman said:
I am in the UK and have found the Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit to be best. Luckily I also get them on the National Health Service and have an annual asessment with the Continence Service. I have tried adult Terry nappies and plastic pants at night but I am a really heavy wetter and they end up being really bulky. The washing is also a bore, so it is disposable adult nappies for me.
It's a post code lottery with the NHS, I used to get Tena then my local continence service introduced cost cutting measures now I get the cheapest least absorbant ID slip which are awful, also never get yearly assessments with them just put up shut up and left to it although I have to admit they are a lot better with my catheters.

• Sad
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
barlights said:
i wish i could find either heavy duty underwear or a good diaper that doesnt leak. i have tried many many diapers and no satisfaction yet. anyone have the same problem?
it would help us greatly if you shared what you have tried diaper wise.
FYI no heavy duty underwear will hold pee in any fashion other than a drop or 2

for general tips make sure leg gaurds are not flattened. Make sure you are pointed right direction (middle of diaper)
i recommend putting boxer briefs over your diaper to keep everything snug & in place.

share what diapers you've tried and we can give additional advice

Reactions: OnePiece and Diprs2
I wear tena maxi slips or large shaped pads with net fixing pants. I also wear padded washable inco pants over them and finally Mylesta nylon waterproof pants over the lot. This combination can take a lot of wetting before it leaks.

Reactions: Diprs2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back