Imagine an ABDL/DDLG Gameshow! 😮

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I saw myself mentioned above.

I'd definitely be down to write this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

I think it would go one of two ways. The best way would be as an eight chapter story. The first chapter would be introduction where the characters are named. Each chapter after would be a challenge, with one challenge and one elimination per chapter. What each of the challenges are and who the characters are would be up to the commissioner. I think this could be fun especially because people could discuss and take bets on who is going to win :) It could go up and down in length depending on how long/

The other would be just a short, single chapter and much faster version, which would still be fun.

I'd be down to do either, or another variation if you want, as a commission.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and PadPhilosopher
ABAlex2 said:
I saw myself mentioned above.

I'd definitely be down to write this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

I think it would go one of two ways. The best way would be as an eight chapter story. The first chapter would be introduction where the characters are named. Each chapter after would be a challenge, with one challenge and one elimination per chapter. What each of the challenges are and who the characters are would be up to the commissioner. I think this could be fun especially because people could discuss and take bets on who is going to win :) It could go up and down in length depending on how long/

The other would be just a short, single chapter and much faster version, which would still be fun.

I'd be down to do either, or another variation if you want, as a commission.
How much of a commission are we talking about here?

ABDElsa said:
How much of a commission are we talking about here
Really up to you. I can PM if you want

ABAlex2 said:
Really up to you. I can PM if you want
I'd much rather commission ABDL art than an ABDL story tbh. Turning it into a story wasn't even something I considered. So, I'm not even the one asking for it. So, if anything I feel either @LilDawson should pay the commission since they were the one who mentioned you, or that I should be the one paid to adapt it since my subconscious came up with it while I was sleeping. No disrespect, but I just am not really crazy about paying for something I didn't even ask for. I only work part-time and have limited income so, if I could make some money off this, that'd be great for me. But if I'm the one who has to pay my own concept I'd probably pass. For that I could just make it myself and not have to pay anything. But I'm more an artist than a writer so, it's not really something I wanna do. I'm sure you could make it into a better ABDL story than I could. Just don't really wanna pay to find out tbh. Seems kind of unfair, and it's not really something I'd want to happen that bad anyway. What I want REALLY bad is a drawing of an ABDL Elsa from PieceOfSoap. But for this I just wanted to share my dream and talk about the concept of an ABDL game show, not pay someone to turn it into a story. Again disrespect at all and not devaluing you or other ABDL story writers, but I'm just gonna have to respectfully decline. If someone else wants to commission you for it maybe we can work something out about permission/royalty. But for now it's a no for me. Thanks though

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Are you sure that such a show does not already exist on Japanese TV? I'm kidding, but not by much.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, PadPhilosopher, ABDElsa and 1 other person
ABDElsa said:
I'd much rather commission ABDL art than an ABDL story tbh. Turning it into a story wasn't even something I considered. So, I'm not even the one asking for it. So, if anything I feel either @LilDawson should pay the commission since they were the one who mentioned you, or that I should be the one paid to adapt it since my subconscious came up with it while I was sleeping. No disrespect, but I just am not really crazy about paying for something I didn't even ask for. I only work part-time and have limited income so, if I could make some money off this, that'd be great for me. But if I'm the one who has to pay my own concept I'd probably pass. For that I could just make it myself and not have to pay anything. But I'm more an artist than a writer so, it's not really something I wanna do. I'm sure you could make it into a better ABDL story than I could. Just don't really wanna pay to find out tbh. Seems kind of unfair, and it's not really something I'd want to happen that bad anyway. What I want REALLY bad is a drawing of an ABDL Elsa from PieceOfSoap. But for this I just wanted to share my dream and talk about the concept of an ABDL game show, not pay someone to turn it into a story. Again disrespect at all and not devaluing you or other ABDL story writers, but I'm just gonna have to respectfully decline. If someone else wants to commission you for it maybe we can work something out about permission/royalty. But for now it's a no for me. Thanks thoug
Its alright. I wasn't trying to pressure or expecting anything- I just saw that tag. Really its up to you and I'm fine if no :)

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
ABAlex2 said:
Its alright. I wasn't trying to pressure or expecting anything- I just saw that tag. Really its up to you and I'm fine if no :)
Awesome. Thanks for understanding. I appreciate it. Stay Diapered! 🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABAlex2
ABDElsa said:
Awesome. Thanks for understanding. I appreciate it. Stay Diapered! 🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
LOL you too!

It sounds like a cute idea!

How about a diapering race for the caregivers. Whoever can put a diaper (adequately) on their little fastest wins. Also like cat or dog shows there could be an award for the cutest and most adorable little.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and PadPhilosopher
Back