I’m the owner of Lil Comforts, any product recommendations?

Onesies with snaps in the back so you can take the tail from a diaper and attach it to the onesie

Bonnets with animal ears

I would like to see a pinstriped disposable diaper. Pink and white pinstripes, or baby blue and white pinstripes. Some of the abdl diapers available have pinstriped sides, but the front and back always have some kind of nursery print. I would like to see the whole diaper in pinstripes.

ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
Some things I would like to see are the teddy bear diaper cover coming back, add a hood to the Dino onesie, mittens & booties with cloth claws for every animal onesie you’ve made so far, make a reign deer set for Christmas (onesie, booties, mitten's, diaper cover, & a harness with bells), & maybe a diaper cover that has the same ribbed cloth as the onesies.

Cottontail said:
Hey, @ibabycasper! Be sure to check out Rule 17 here. You’ll want the staff to bless you as a company rep. You’ll get a sparkly gold name and then it’ll be kosher to talk about business. Otherwise you might get smacked.
Don't you worry there dear Cottontail, if anyone tries to slap Ibabycasper, I'll volunteer myself for the slap duty protection program. The organization for the organized.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
BabyLink9 said:
A higher quality every day diaper! Doesn't need to be max absorbency, maybe something that can take 1 or 2 wettings before needing a change. You're not supposed to leave your little in a massive, overly full diaper. So they don't all need to take a flood!

Scented wipes with a more nostalgic smell! There are a ton of posts at the moment talking about this.

Personal wish, a good 2 tape hook and loop cloth-backed diaper. With cute prints but is relatively simple? Been dying for someone to do this, and we are so close!
In hindsight, a diaper should be able to take a flood. But it doesn’t need to take 6. If I could know that my little wet her diaper at least twice before giving her a diaper change all would be fine. She doesn’t need to be waddling around with a diaper drooping half way down her thighs before I change her. If anything if she pees twice and leaks on the third time I’m being a bad caregiver at that point, that’s not the diapers fault.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
BabyLink9 said:
In hindsight, a diaper should be able to take a flood. But it doesn’t need to take 6. If I could know that my little wet her diaper at least twice before giving her a diaper change all would be fine. She doesn’t need to be waddling around with a diaper drooping half way down her thighs before I change her. If anything if she pees twice and leaks on the third time I’m being a bad caregiver at that point, that’s not the diapers fault.
Bingo. We don't need "Pampzilla". This race for capacity the others are clawing at high-ground for is utterly useless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and BabyLink9
dpcare said:
a diaper for side sleepers plastic backed a more affordable diaper
Maybe a long plastic-backed triangular wedge that one inserts into where needed is what I could use! :ROFLMAO: Maybe it could adhere on two sides for the insert prior to the sleeping. Kinda like a convertible car cover, or pontoons to a boat.:unsure::giggle:
But yeah.
Truly needed in most cases.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Dlaboy4321 said:
I think making a diaper that is super noisy . That would be a great selling point.. I really like it when I can feel and know I'm in a diaper. I bought a pair of plastic pants online that shipped from China that had some kind of internal crinkle factor. They lasted about a day or so. If you could advertise super crinkly plastic pants to put over your diaper. Trust me. That is a huge thing. If I had any money I would make crinkle pants. A diaper cover that would let everyone know that you wear diapers. I think think the name was just 10. The first pair I bought were crazy loud. But split and garbage quality. Thee second pair I still have and are thicker and you can barely hear them. Not good. I should toss them out. Make crinkle pants. Loud and super noticeable. Stand out of the crowd. Not discreet . I would say there is a pretty huge amount of old school, plastic pants lovers, who want to crinkle with every step. Make underware that are cute, thick and let everyone know
One can opt to taping a used Doritos bag to the backside or crotch. :ROFLMAO:To save money.

• Haha
Reactions: diaperwoody, TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Woncrinklz said:
One can opt to taping a used Doritos bag to the backside or crotch. :ROFLMAO:To save money.
Well, yeah, but ya gotta buy Doritos first...$$$ #OrangeFingers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Orange happy Finger paints!

• Haha
BobbiSueEllen said:
Bingo. We don't need "Pampzilla". This race for capacity the others are clawing at high-ground for is utterly useless.
But BSE, I want my Rearzilla! (lol) But matter of fact, you're right. There's no point going over 12,000ml. Almost every time I take off my Mermaid or Safari, the back padding is almost always dry. Really sad because those times where I take off my diaper and see dry padding, it hurts because it's time to rock & roll, I can't wear anymore, and I can't exactly put the diaper back on 4-5- hours later, it'll be totally full of bacteria.

But if you want to be fair, that's probably because I always add 3 baby diapers inside it for added poofyness and absorbency, so that's all my fault kinda. But I love 'em too much to not add in my own tiny diapers inside. Seriously, baby diapers are just the perfect addition to your adult ones. I can't wear one without 1 or 2.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
BobbiSueEllen said:
I luv, Ya, BobbiSue. But I swear, they really help to sleep uninterrupted without leaks. I never expect to be an ass-dragger crawling to the loo to change. But it saves on "woopsies."
I am more than thankful I can sleep without losing sleep.
I think I go for the gusto ones because I know they'll hold up. I have a really painful back, so getting up takes adrenaline. Wakes me up. Then I lose sleep thinking...thinking...thinking when peeing, peeing,peeing. :ROFLMAO: Then I'm AWAKE.
Then I can't work right during the day. Too tired.
I realise co-workers see me "off". "Whats' wrong?" they ask. Etc.
So I'm thankful they are around.
I have to work way early in the night. Get back when the sun is up. Sleep mid, to late day. Then the sched. changes again. So sleep is gold, or my head goes stupider than it all ready is.:ROFLMAO:

The ones that just want to waddle around during the day HUGE. That's not for me. But I do appreciate your opinions.
I like a big puffy never-leaking monster sometimes when I awaken. It's fun.:giggle:🤭.

• Thinking
ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
I would have to say: 1) THANK YOU for making a bunny diaper with a little bunnytail. Totally not me going to slip as soon as I put that around me. @_@ As with any little company the more bunny things the better!

I would have to say that your attention to your detail of soft colors and nostalgia, is beautifully crafted *Example the comfy cubs* I have personally never seen the store before, nor the website, and I have to say it is really gentle on the eyes. There is no explosive color clashes and intense flashiness, it is just simple and gentle. Almost a sleepy feeling.

If I absolutely had to nit pick I would have to admit that it did seem that the pacifiers seemed a bit......boaring. Mind you I never tried those, but having every pacifier one solid color made me glance over them. Naturally I as a little are bent toward little colors AND a simple gentle design. Whoever did the art for the comfy cubs IMMEDIETLY made me melt, It felt like I was taken back to the 90s in an adventure of potty training with three cute bears (DO NOT TEST ME I WILL MAKE ART OF THIS IF I HAVE TO XD)

Anyway, your art, website, your products have been made with love, and upon first sight, I felt like I was in a gentle nursery, and I DEEPLY appreciate that you went into the yellow colored products as well, as finding yellow products for ABDL (weather pacifiers, hoodies, or hats and things) Is vastly difficult. If showing love and gentleness was your intention of your site, and making it feel personal was your intentions, then you absolutely filled that with flying colors.

I saved your website, and expect to use it in a few days. Thank you for your gentle attention and workmanship in making a gentle experience instead of following all the other companies.

UPDATE: OH MY GOD YOU HAVE BUNNY ONESIES IM LOSING MY MIND

Last edited by a moderator:
Back