I'm ready to get embarrassed at school one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, name is Alex I'm 20 years old thinking about going to college in January for my first time. And I kinda want to be humiliated. I was to scared and didn't accept myself as a ABDL in high school days. I want to be humiliated like feel like childhood. (Wierdly) what some ideas to get humiliated?

You want to humiliate yourself...Mission accomplished. Generally exhibitionism is frowned upon. It is great you have found self-acceptance, however there is no point in forcing your AB/DL side on innocent bystanders, for the most part they do not get it, and you give the rest of us a bad rap.

I mean like crinkle noise and stuff

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

I recommend watching the Spongebob episode where he rips his pants; the moral is key.

not a good idea for so many reasons, its one thing to have your diaper exposed by accident but to deliberately go out of your way to force an embarrassing moment is not a good idea. Remember you have to deal with the same people day in and day out at school. The fall out could be worse then a few laughs or strange looks and you may not be able to handle the outcome and be forced to drop out of college.

I highly recommend you don't do this. College students can be just as bad as high school, if not worse, since they are away from mom and dad. Especially if you have roommates who find out then there may be some pranks pulled or they may kick you out of the room. Not a good idea at all.

You go to a college to learn, not to live out sexual fantasies. You really should get your priorities sorted out before going there.

I have to echo the others who are warning you that this is not a good idea. If you want to really want to explkre this kind of fantasy, it's best done in a setting where you aren't in for theong haul, with your future, career prospects, and a lot of money on the line. If you meet someone at college who's willing to get I to this kind of play with you voluntarily and someone else, great. But ya, embarrassing yourself on purpose is not something I would advise at college because of the very real impact it may have on your future.

Yeah you guys are right I not going to do it

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

I love being 'out' in subtle ways.

That's the key for me; I know (what's hidden in my pants) but nobody else will.

We can have both. Enjoy what we love, while not pushing it on others who don't want to know.

I wore diapers for need at university. Room mates and many dorm mates knew about it. Even when I accepted the almost daily teasing I felt that it would be one less thing to be concerned with if I didn't have to wear. I would have had that much more time to study and do other things. Had a lot more things to worry about than to be constantly humiliated.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
Yeah you guys are right I not going to do it

That's probably for the best. While a couple of the responses on here have honestly been kinda rude and condescending, the idea holds. This could backfire really badly in an environment where being different is too often responded to with outright cruelty, not simply providing the embarrassment that I honestly do understand you looking for. Seek that outside your primary daily activity areas, you'll be happier for it in the long run!

abdlexplorer said:
That's probably for the best. While a couple of the responses on here have honestly been kinda rude and condescending, the idea holds. This could backfire really badly in an environment where being different is too often responded to with outright cruelty, not simply providing the embarrassment that I honestly do understand you looking for. Seek that outside your primary daily activity areas, you'll be happier for it in the long run!

Good for you. I think you got the more powerful reactions because you can not put this “toothpaste back in the tube”. Some people will not care, but others could make you really regret it. Sometimes we have to grow not by doing something, but more importantly not doing something that we really want to.

Be discreet, enjoy your time and study that is why your there. If you are lucky you will meet some like minded people along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back