Im new to being a dl, and need help finding the correct size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegreenguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im about 6 foot 1 inch, and have a 28 inch waist. Im linky and have pretty long legs. Im not sure if i could fit in a medium, but they are probably too big.

I am 5’10 and 29 inches I wear medium

I'm 36 inches waist large fits me

I think small diapers might fit you best at that waist size, but I don't really know.

That's where samples come in!
Many online diaper stores have the option to buy samples, like ABUniverse. Northshore also offers free samples if you ask them.
Samples are fantastic for figuring out your size, and that's also how I found out large diapers are most comfortable for me.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Sounds like size small or possibly even in between sizes for most diapers. A lot of companies like northshore and xpmedical will send you free samples, and places like abuniverse will sell individual diapers as samples. Sizing is different between diapers of course, did you have a specific diaper you were interested in?

Reactions: TigerDL and chrischrischris
It also depends on the brand tena m fit me really well, and I got those abena m4 they don’t even have small size in Brazil and they are a little loose

Whateer your waste size is should be how you know what diaper is right for you

Well, you could either:

Go with the mediums. If they’re too big, maybe they’ll fit in the future.

Go with the smalls. If they’re too small, you can use them as stuffers. They’re still going to “fit”, but they might leak, or otherwise.

Now, different brands have different sizes, and it’s just about finding ones that fit, like people said with samples.

I would go bigger you can make them fit
Tapes must reach the plastic frount
Or you won't be able to to adjust
To small then there no good at all

Crinklz size small would be my vote. they should fit. NorthShore gives free samples. The ABU Littlepaws in S/M size and diapers like the Dinorawrs/Bunnyhops in size Medium should probably also be on your list, though I haven't tried them yet. for reference I'm 5'9 125lbs with a 29' waist.

tails1234 said:
Crinklz size small would be my vote. they should fit. NorthShore gives free samples. The ABU Littlepaws in S/M size and diapers like the Dinorawrs/Bunnyhops in size Medium should probably also be on your list, though I haven't tried them yet. for reference I'm 5'9 125lbs with a 29' waist.
Northshore will no longer give samples of other manufacturers products.

Peepeegirl said:
I am 5’10 and 29 inches I wear medium
How well do mediums fit you?

Tena fits really well, Abena a little big but not sure if small
Would fit, and the others Brazilian brands that I tried. Medium fits well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back