• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm here.. I guess.

LittleExplorer

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello from a stranger to a forum of strangers. I am totally new to the world of AB/DL, Littles, Bigs, and alike. Well.. I'm not new to the concept and have done a fair share of reading and lurking, but have never had the courage to create any sort of identity on forums. I did join FetLife, but that was very daunting and scary and yeah.. not all positive feelings there. My username is representative of these early stages of "exploring" in the area and not really knowing where I am at with all of this.

A little bit about me:
I am a 26yo male living in Canada. Fairly quiet and keep to myself. Relationships, as of right now, also scare me and I have not been on the search for a relationship in quite a few years. I guess one bad experience can have the impact on a person, but I am enjoying this journey on my own :)

I'm most certainly a Little (or AB - still trying to sort out all the terminology) and have engaged with role play on a few websites, but it's a bit different and hard to explain. I guess joining was in search of support. I am in a pretty deep spot in my life as an adult and the thought of just being able to forget all of this nonsense and "regress" seems pretty amazing. It's not a reality I can engage with right now, but maybe talking about it and sharing fantasies will be of benefit.

Looking forward to meeting new and wonderful people.

Welcome! I believe you will meet some friends here. Nicely written intro.

Reactions: LittleExplorer
Oh hey, I'm in Canada too! Welcome to the forums!

I found it kind of hard to start out as well...some tough times led into a previous bedwetting issue, by the time I had solved it at 15 I felt like it was missing again a week after. I never did have the issue anymore but I've been into them since. (thats weird...part of my post disappeared before hitting post. meh.) I'm also into computers and more recently starting to get into cars, found a couple partially-unplugged fuel injectors were causing misfires in my car today.

Last edited:
DOT said:
Welcome! I believe you will meet some friends here. Nicely written intro.

Thanks! I'm excited, scared, and shy at the same time ;P

Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
A common thing most forget when joining the site is talking about what else you like to do besides ABDL stuff...if you're comfortable with it, what're you interested in?

prizedcoffeecup said:
A common thing most forget when joining the site is talking about what else you like to do besides ABDL stuff...if you're comfortable with it, what're you interested in?

I actually did see the post suggesting this as an addition to my introduction. I'm just not sure if that's something I am comfortable discussing. I'm concerned about "perception" in my current profession and avoiding certain accusations :( (I registered from a VPN, with a new email, etc). But uhmm outside of work I enjoy being outdoors - hiking, camping, rock climbing, etc. I'm also big into listening to music and spend a good majority of my free time with YouTube or Apple Music playing in the background. Errm I hate confrontation, don't drink or do any drugs, and tend to just stick to myself. I do play a game online, which I discussed in my original post, and will hopefully be able to discuss that as time goes on<3

• Wow
Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
Welcome, I know you will find that people on here are great people. We are glad you are here and always feel free to chat with me any time.

Reactions: DOT, prizedcoffeecup and LittleExplorer
LittleExplorer said:
I actually did see the post suggesting this as an addition to my introduction. I'm just not sure if that's something I am comfortable discussing. I'm concerned about "perception" in my current profession and avoiding certain accusations :( (I registered from a VPN, with a new email, etc). But uhmm outside of work I enjoy being outdoors - hiking, camping, rock climbing, etc. I'm also big into listening to music and spend a good majority of my free time with YouTube or Apple Music playing in the background. Errm I hate confrontation, don't drink or do any drugs, and tend to just stick to myself. I do play a game online, which I discussed in my original post, and will hopefully be able to discuss that as time goes on<3

Ah, understandable. Either way, it's nice to have you here and I wish you well becoming comfortable with this stuff! Know that this whole diaper thing is not really weird psychologically or a illness in the extreme majority of cases, it's just still kept under wraps similar to how (sound of Sims woohoo-ing) was taboo much more back then because of a lack of understanding among the general public.

LittleExplorer said:
You are very similar to me in most ways. If you want to some time message on here or talk on discord let me know. I love getting to know new people

Back