I'm going to Disney World next week

Sealander

Diaper Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm very excited! I'm going with family, principally for the Food and Wine Festival, so I won't have the chance to babe out, much less diaper up, but it should be a lot of fun.

It'll also give me a nice excuse for wearing some childish tshirts around people without eliciting too many curious comments. Probably shouldn't be self-conscious about that anyway but I am what I am.

Anyone else been? What's your favorite thing to do there?

Reactions: checkingoutall
We go every two months since we live in south florida … always great. Are you staying on property? It’s a great time for the year … starting to cool down a bit. I love EPCOT and the food and wine is great. There is a new restaurant in Japan that offers really life sushi and Skewers.

Sometimes it’s tough to diaper around family but if you can break free Disney is a wonderful place to go diapered

Reactions: checkingoutall and Sealander
craigd1341 said:
We go every two months since we live in south florida … always great. Are you staying on property? It’s a great time for the year … starting to cool down a bit. I love EPCOT and the food and wine is great. There is a new restaurant in Japan that offers really life sushi and Skewers.

Sometimes it’s tough to diaper around family but if you can break free Disney is a wonderful place to go diapered
Yup, I’m drying at the Boardwalk. It is a really nice time of year. When I was a kid, before 9/11, my family would take a trip to Disney World every year, and we always did it in October. Hopefully can recapture some of the magic.

I didn’t bring any diapers. Besides overnight I think I wouldn’t get a chance to wear.

We live about 20 minutes away. It’s always a great time. We use it as an escape from our jobs and enjoy life for a bit.

Hope you have a great time.

Reactions: checkingoutall
tdlrfootedpjs said:
We live about 20 minutes away. It’s always a great time. We use it as an escape from our jobs and enjoy life for a bit.

Hope you have a great time.
Thanks!

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
That's where my Mickey Mouse stuffie came from almost 50 years ago. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and Sealander
IMG_3563.jpeg

As expected, it was a blast! Also as expected, not the littlest of times since I was with family, but I got to experience some of that Disney magic. I went on a good handful of rides, mainly the more ‘mature’ ones like the Star Wars rides, Expedition Everest, Flight of Passage, and so on. They were great, and we managed to avoid long lines for the most part. They enkindle some of that childlike excitement and make you shriek and whoop—that’s what I’m there for.

I’ve gotta say, I do envy the kids for whom everything there really is such a blast, and the parents who get to live vicariously through them. We had dinner at Germany in Epcot one night, and the kids and parents/grandparents went up and danced to the music, which looks like so much fun, but not exactly something I ‘can’ do as a lone 29 year old. I am probably romanticizing childhood a bit, as ABDLs are wont to do.

The Food and Wine Festival was wonderful. I went over the day I arrived, and went back for dinner the next two nights, so I got to try just about everything I was interested in at the World Showcase.

I have a decent haul of swag, a new plush, a shirt, and some pajama shorts that will be my little takeaway. The stores were a bit underwhelming (and obviously expensive)—I think I’ll have to resort to Amazon for some childish T shirts. Well, I already have. :ROFLMAO:

It’s definitely something I’d like to do diapered someday, with an aware partner.

Reactions: craigd1341 and Akura
Back