I'm back in "Full Sissy" mode.

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Although I enjoyed being at my sister's, it was frustrating not being to engage with my feminine and little side.

So today, I decided to do something about it. I wore my Little Orphan Annie dress, along with a red curly wig, white lacey anklet socks, my black Mary-Jane shoes, and nappy-pants whilst having my breakfast. I wore my cloth nursery-print bib, and used my plastic toddler feeding bowl and spoon. I had my ragdoll Sally with me.

After eating, I spent a few minutes in a armchair, sucking my dummy and cuddling Sally. I eventually took my bib off, and then put on a lace-trimmed satin apron.
20231019_095813.jpg
I sucked my dummy as I did the dishes, pretending that I was "Helping Mummy." I then skipped and romped in the hallway before heading upstairs. Once in my bedroom, I played with my dolls and cuddly toys.
All too soon, I had to stop, rejoin the adult world and get some things done. However, after my wash and shave, I kept my nappy-pants on. Not only that, I put a pair of 'Cozy Wow' footed yellow tights on-
20240424_141904.jpg20240424_142851.jpg
I wore them under my jeans, and they proved handy. When I walked to the village petrol station shop to get the morning papers, there was a chilly wind blowing. The tights kept my legs warm and comfortable.

It wasn't until after lunch that I decided to put the photo-poster up. (The picture was a result of an error on my part, and mentioned in another thread).
So this is on my bedroom wall (except for the bit where I have blanked out my face) -
20240424_144435.jpg
I then removed my jeans and replaced them with my pleated school skirt, and wore my Mary-Jane shoes-
20240424_143404.jpg
After a short while, I then put my jeans back on.
Whilst having my tea, I watched Walt Disney's "Tinkerbell' on DVD, which I
enjoyed very much.
Before I finish, I think that I should mention that I have been going to the toilet like a little girl. Every time I have a pee, I sit down with my nappy-pants pulled down, also my tights.
It was great to be back in (or still in - I'm wearing nappy-pants and tights at the moment!☺️) female clothing. I enjoy being able to free myself from the constraints of being an adult male and regressing into a little sissy girl. It makes life more enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HelenWyatt, princessarya, Floodingpants and 6 others
Lovely Annie Dress. Looks like your enjoyed being in Full Sissy mode.

Wow Sissy Leslie, with all that changing I'm amazed you have time for anything else!

Pantyslave said:
Wow Sissy Leslie, with all that changing I'm amazed you have time for anything else!
I'm a quick change artist!🤣

Reactions: Pantyslave
Radical said:
Lovely Annie Dress. Looks like your enjoyed being in Full Sissy mode.
I certainly did!😊

OMG you are such an adorable looking sissy!

I love the yellow tights! I generally go with white or creamy colours, but those look great!

Sissyleslie said:
Although I enjoyed being at my sister's, it was frustrating not being to engage with my feminine and little side.

So today, I decided to do something about it. I wore my Little Orphan Annie dress, along with a red curly wig, white lacey anklet socks, my black Mary-Jane shoes, and nappy-pants whilst having my breakfast. I wore my cloth nursery-print bib, and used my plastic toddler feeding bowl and spoon. I had my ragdoll Sally with me.

After eating, I spent a few minutes in a armchair, sucking my dummy and cuddling Sally. I eventually took my bib off, and then put on a lace-trimmed satin apron.
View attachment 134889
I sucked my dummy as I did the dishes, pretending that I was "Helping Mummy." I then skipped and romped in the hallway before heading upstairs. Once in my bedroom, I played with my dolls and cuddly toys.
All too soon, I had to stop, rejoin the adult world and get some things done. However, after my wash and shave, I kept my nappy-pants on. Not only that, I put a pair of 'Cozy Wow' footed yellow tights on-
View attachment 134891View attachment 134892
I wore them under my jeans, and they proved handy. When I walked to the village petrol station shop to get the morning papers, there was a chilly wind blowing. The tights kept my legs warm and comfortable.

It wasn't until after lunch that I decided to put the photo-poster up. (The picture was a result of an error on my part, and mentioned in another thread).
So this is on my bedroom wall (except for the bit where I have blanked out my face) -
View attachment 134893
I then removed my jeans and replaced them with my pleated school skirt, and wore my Mary-Jane shoes-
View attachment 134894
After a short while, I then put my jeans back on.
Whilst having my tea, I watched Walt Disney's "Tinkerbell' on DVD, which I
enjoyed very much.
Before I finish, I think that I should mention that I have been going to the toilet like a little girl. Every time I have a pee, I sit down with my nappy-pants pulled down, also my tights.
It was great to be back in (or still in - I'm wearing nappy-pants and tights at the moment!☺️) female clothing. I enjoy being able to free myself from the constraints of being an adult male and regressing into a little sissy girl. It makes life more enjoyable.
I love your tights, honey. So cute and babyish!

Ali123 said:
I love your tights, honey. So cute and babyish!
Thank you! I also have a pink pair and a blue pair of tights. I intend to get some more in different colours - I just love coloured tights! ☺️

Reactions: Ali123
princessarya said:
OMG you are such an adorable looking sissy!
Thank you! - that's one of the nicest things anyone has said about me! 😊

Reactions: princessarya
Sissyleslie said:
Thank you! - that's one of the nicest things anyone has said about me! 😊
I only speak the truth, Sissy Leslie :) You must drive all the boys crazy

princessarya said:
I only speak the truth, Sissy Leslie :) You must drive all the boys crazy
I guess that I do!☺️

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies and princessarya
Back