2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Babies in Illinois

Reactions: SecretBabyBoy and DL0202
im from the state north of you.

Reactions: littleboy7883
Northwest suburbs of chicago

Reactions: BabyZinga
Most of my friends live in Illinois wat part are u from? Im from missouri lol!

Reactions: Midwest82
I’m to the north. Go pack go

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and littleboy7883
I'm in the far west suburbs of Chicago.

Last edited:
Ardox7 said:
Hehe - not quite that far. I'm on the outer edge of what could conceivably be called the greater Chicagoland area. So, Aurora / Joliet area.

Northwest Suburbs currently. Born and grew up in Chicago (Jefferson Park).

Southern Illinois here!

Reactions: littleluvs and sbmccue
Southern Illinois as well.

Reactions: Mariofan64
Lake County.I live on a lake near NW.

Born in Chicago, grew up in the western suburbs, and now live part time near Bloomington. I'm not a little - just a DL.

I'm somewhat close to Aurora. It'd be nice to meet up with local ABDLs, but the only one I know of is some guy I found on Twitter who vapes... No thanks!

If there are any ABDLs in the west suburbs who are not into drugs or sexual things, please let me know...

LittleAnonymousHacker said:
I'm somewhat close to Aurora. It'd be nice to meet up with local ABDLs, but the only one I know of is some guy I found on Twitter who vapes... No thanks!

If there are any ABDLs in the west suburbs who are not into drugs or sexual things, please let me know...
Hi - I'll send you a private message. I'd be happy to chat a bit first, meet later.

Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker
Hey! I'm from the northern suburbs of chicago! Please message me if you wanna chat!

ND frozen north only -45 today

DL0202 said:
ND frozen north only -45 today
Good lord. How does anything get done in that kind of temperature? I figure it has to be a bit like anyone living at the South Pole. Where they just have to have supplies to last for 6 months or so to get though the brutal winter.

Reactions: DL0202
Near Champaighn

Back