If your an ABDL with a physical disability, we would like to hear from you!

PCBaby said:
I'm waiting to see a neurologist as my hand surgeon thinks I may have MS. watch this space.

If you have any questions feel free to message me šŸ™‚ both myself and my wife have ms

Katie2fingers said:
They are VERY expensive. I don't wet in them, I reuse them acouple times when I really want to feel little.
yea it's annoying. I think I'm gonna try cloth diapers

I got into a bad wreck decades ago. Nearly lost a leg, blew out the ligaments in both knees, had spnal damage at L5-S1, and a slew of other problems. Became urge incontinent from it all, and had a slowly worsening urethral blockage. Have had a lucky 13 surgeries for urinary alone. Now I'm fully functional urinary incontinent, and love it since I'm also abdl.

Reactions: Katie2fingers
I am a 27 year old girl from Belgium. I have cp hemiplegia on my left side. As a baby, I am around 10 to 12 months old. I do not have the feeling at all that when Iā€™m in little space, I am playing to be a baby, I just am a baby. I also have a daddy, who is living in the Netherlands. So we both live in a different country, but the differents in distance between our homes is around 8 miles.

when my daddy became ā€˜my daddyā€™ he told me he did never met an AB as me. Of course, we are all unique. šŸ™‚ As a baby I do not talk at all, just baby noises. I also cannot switch easily between my adult side and my baby side. It needs some time. Especially when I am a baby it can take a while until I am back to normal.

it is nice to read about abdlpeople who has also a disability. It is not easy at all...Iā€™m sure we all make the best of it!! ā¤ļø

Floortje said:
I am a 27 year old girl from Belgium. I have cp hemiplegia on my left side. As a baby, I am around 10 to 12 months old. I do not have the feeling at all that when Iā€™m in little space, I am playing to be a baby, I just am a baby. I also have a daddy, who is living in the Netherlands. So we both live in a different country, but the differents in distance between our homes is around 8 miles.

when my daddy became ā€˜my daddyā€™ he told me he did never met an AB as me. Of course, we are all unique. šŸ™‚ As a baby I do not talk at all, just baby noises. I also cannot switch easily between my adult side and my baby side. It needs some time. Especially when I am a baby it can take a while until I am back to normal.

it is nice to read about abdlpeople who has also a disability. It is not easy at all...Iā€™m sure we all make the best of it!! ā¤

Very good to meet you Floortje, it's great to know I'm not alone. Can you play with baby toys, or take a bottle or pacifier? It sounds your A LOT like me, I'm around 10 months little age too. Great talking to you, hope we can talk more.

Katie2fingers said:
Very good to meet you Floortje, it's great to know I'm not alone. Can you play with baby toys, or take a bottle or pacifier? It sounds your A LOT like me, I'm around 10 months little age too. Great talking to you, hope we can talk more.
Hey Katie, yes indeed, it is a great support knowing that we are with more people than we think, being ABDL and a disability. Despite my disability I'm happy that I can play with toys, holding a bottle, pacifier, ... The most difficult thing for me is being able to walk. I can, but not for a very long time.
Last week I was in little space in public for the first time (without pacifier but still in little space, and of course in a socially accepted way). I really enjoyed it! I loved the fact that nobody stared at me. and not unimportant, it was far away from my living town :)
I hope to talk you soon :)

I injured both of my legs in multiple unfortunate accidents. It can be really hard sometimes being so young and not being able to do a lot of things without pain or a wheelchair. I'm sure a good few of you can relate.
I'm an ABDL/little with a slightly larger lean on the AB/little side. I like diapers but find more enjoyment in toys and playing by myself or with others and regressing.
Nice to meet you all

Reactions: floppyfoppsie and Slomo
Fibromyalgia since...hmm, we think 2009, hypermobile knee joints, asperger's, ptsd, rapid cycling bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and that little lifelong bedwetting thing that seems to want to escalate into occasional random daytime accidents (I still don't know what caused the sudden accident when I was watching AGT that one time).

Floortje said:
Hey Katie, yes indeed, it is a great support knowing that we are with more people than we think, being ABDL and a disability. Despite my disability I'm happy that I can play with toys, holding a bottle, pacifier, ... The most difficult thing for me is being able to walk. I can, but not for a very long time.
Last week I was in little space in public for the first time (without pacifier but still in little space, and of course in a socially accepted way). I really enjoyed it! I loved the fact that nobody stared at me. and not unimportant, it was far away from my living town :)
I hope to talk you soon :)

When ever I'm in little space, my CP just go's away, not that I wish I never had CP, but I can be just a normal baby. I've never been little in public, but I think I may try it someday. I have caretakers who take care of me, I'm little when they do my care. All I ask is their respect. I just brought my first onesie and adult baby diapers. I thought it couldn't get any better, but it did, Hope to hear fom you soon, Katie

Floortje said:

it is nice to read about abdlpeople who has also a disability. It is not easy at all...Iā€™m sure we all make the best of it!! ā¤
I myself have Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia in both my legs.
I am a "Little" who regresses to age 3, who still plays with baby toys, and preschool age toys.
I also have Autism.
Yes.
I am not potty trained and in diapers 24/7 for pee and poop.

caitianx said:
I myself have Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia in both my legs.
I am a "Little" who regresses to age 3, who still plays with baby toys, and preschool age toys.
I also have Autism.
Yes.
I am not potty trained and in diapers 24/7 for pee and poop.
Nice to meet you, caitianx
Do you walk most of the time or do you use a wheelchair?
My daddy has autism.

Katie2fingers said:
When ever I'm in little space, my CP just go's away, not that I wish I never had CP, but I can be just a normal baby. I've never been little in public, but I think I may try it someday. I have caretakers who take care of me, I'm little when they do my care. All I ask is their respect. I just brought my first onesie and adult baby diapers. I thought it couldn't get any better, but it did, Hope to hear fom you soon, Katie
Do you use a wheelchair most of the time?
Enjoy the moments when you can be little :)
First onesie and diaper is so special!

Floortje said:
Do you use a wheelchair most of the time?
Enjoy the moments when you can be little :)
First onesie and diaper is so special!

Yes, I can't walk at all and I'm total care. Do you use a wheelchair when you have to do a lot of walking? Yes, I have so much fun playing in my onesie and diaper, it's really is extra special.. The first time I wore it, I didn't want to stop playing kicking my legs and sucking my pacifier IT WAS AMAZING! The physical freedom I feel whn I am little is so great!

Floortje said:
Nice to meet you, caitianx
Do you walk most of the time or do you use a wheelchair?
My daddy has autism.
I walk using Loftstrand Crutches or my folding Quad Walker Frame or my Quad Rollator Walker Frame.

Hi guys. Jaime here.
So you want to hear from those of us with disabilities and are ABDL.
YES I fit that profile.
I was in a motorcycle accident years ago. I had landed on my head and impacted my spine from my neck down to my lower back. I have pinched nerves in my back which has left me incontinent 24/7. I have excepted my fait in life and am ok with who I am. I've played all the ABDL games. The only problem that I've faced is finding a girl who can understand and except me for who I am. "All" of my past girl friends who knew about my life style all said they were ok with it. Within four months they became tired of it and me. So that speaks for itself . Thank you for allowing me to share. I'd really like to share about the first time I got caught
Prior to my accident.

If you count having Chronic fatigue and having to build a business from home so I can make a living and having to live an alternative health lifestyle to manage infection, then yes I would say that I am a disabled DL

Hi! I've got bilateral DeQuervain's tenosynovitis, chronic migraines, and am being evaluated for CRPS!

dinoloveskitty said:
Hi! I've got bilateral DeQuervain's tenosynovitis, chronic migraines, and am being evaluated for CRPS!
CRPS, Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome is something I have only recently heard about.

I am chronically ill I have a condition called idiopathic gastroparesis, basically I have a paralyzed stomach. I've been sick with it 8 years and my condition keeps getting worse. I have feeding tubes and can no longer eat by mouth. I deal with chronic pain, diarrhea nausea and vomiting. Imagine having food poisoning or a really bad stomach bug, everyday for years on end. I've delt with bowel incontinence for about 3 years and had bladder issues since an atv accident as a teen.

Back