If you were to design your own diaper, which colors would you use?

Which color would you use when you are designing your own diaper?

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you were to own a ABDL diaper company and you decided to design your own diapers, which colors would you use on those diapers? You can either use one color or multiple colors.

I would be more worried about how well the diaper worked and fit than I would about what it looked like I would design a diaper that works well for side sleepers

I kinda like Mowgli, want the red undies he sporting! Heehee! Of course, then i need a panther plushie ( Bagheera)

I am glad to see blue is higher than pink.

We have like a bunch of pink diapers now and I would love to see a pastel baby blue in a similar shade.

We only got like 1 green diaper also, the other "fab sense city" one I think got discontinued, but yet again only option now is trest xD. Would like more options that cost less.

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96
If they are meant for me, I prefer pure white and sometimes solid unobtrusive colors.
I would go for white, dark blue, sky blue and pastel green.

kratox said:
I am glad to see blue is higher than pink.

We have like a bunch of pink diapers now and I would love to see a pastel baby blue in a similar shade.

We only got like 1 green diaper also, the other "fab sense city" one I think got discontinued, but yet again only option now is trest xD. Would like more options that cost less.
There's already partially green diapers such as TryAgains, Potty Monsters and Critter Caboose.

Definitely all white, maybe a separate line with patterns. Don't fix what isn't broken

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Extremely bright day glo colors. I have this really bright tacky rainbow leopard shirt and I want diapers like that. Extremely bright and really hideous

I would definitely use the basic colors but in pastels only. Nothing bright and gaudy.

Cyan & Magenta

I love all white diapers and if I was to add a few colors. I'd add pink and blues. I dont care too much for yellows, red, darker blues and greens on diapers.

For me, I like pink but if I owned a company producing diapers, I would try to have all the colors.

Back