If you had to pick one diaper for the rest of your life ...

diapers4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
... which one would it be?

I just answered a thread asking for favorite diapers, and I realized that for me it depends very much on the situation, for instance whether I want to be discrete or not. But let's assume you had to choose one type you would have to wear all the time (summer and winter, at home and in public, day and night), which one would you pick, and why? What would be the disadvantage?

I personally would go with the Northshore Megamax, although I would probably curse myself in summer time and when I want to be discrete ...😄🙈

Reactions: dl015, littledub1955, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Rearz Dino!

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
Every time i find one i like. They change them for the worse. I have settled on Incontrol now. After my delema with betterdy.

At the moment, Little Kings! Before that it was the Cloth Backed Preschools. But Little Kings have given me pretty much everything I want out of a modern ABDL diaper.

Tena ultima for me although I love my dotty diapers I bought

Reactions: xux and Deleted member 39193
Abena M-4 plastic backed.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Northshore supremes

Reactions: surprise35, Msherri1981 and Seasonedcitizen
Although I do like using a large variety of diapers (Trests and Northshore Supremes are near the top), I think I'd choose Megamaxes as my #1 forever. Not too thick when dry, but holds a ton and is very trustworthy.

Reactions: Msherri1981 and Deleted member 76595
Trest!

Reactions: abdl94103
Confidry 24/7. (Still have quite a few cases)

Definitely the NorthShore MegaMax! It’s becoming my regular diaper! 💖💖💖 I love that I can trust it to hold a lot, isn’t too crinkly, and isn’t too thick when dry, plus it comes in a few different colors which is fun!

• Love
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, diaperdude and Msherri1981
Abena M4's because I'd still use Windows XP too if could :D

Reactions: surprise35
In control premium nights.

Rearz incontrol + nighttime

Reactions: AndyPandy and diaperdude
I've been in Leakmaster night weight diapers for years since I enjoy wearing cloth diapers.

Tykables str8up color don’t matter.

Megamax

Reactions: dbcl92, DiaperGirly and diaperdude
AlphaGatorZ for me!

Megamax

Reactions: dbcl92, DiaperGirly and diaperdude
Back