If you could only wear one diaper...

I'd hate to give up variety… ^.^ My favorite has changed a few times as I've experimented, but I think right now if I had to stick to just one it would be Rearz Seduction. They're among the thickest and most absorbent in my closet, and seem to be marketed toward DL's moreso than AB's, having a deep violet color but no overtly babyish designs. They work well when I'm feeling "little", or when I'm just having bladder issues, or just want to be diapered, or any combination of the above. ^^

Reactions: TyphaHare and Abdl247
Sapphyre said:
I'd hate to give up variety… ^.^ My favorite has changed a few times as I've experimented, but I think right now if I had to stick to just one it would be Rearz Seduction. They're among the thickest and most absorbent in my closet, and seem to be marketed toward DL's moreso than AB's, having a deep violet color but no overtly babyish designs. They work well when I'm feeling "little", or when I'm just having bladder issues, or just want to be diapered, or any combination of the above. ^^
I do agree with the having the choice of variety. When I started out I kept buying about 6 samples at a time. And having the experience of different diapers was great. And I still don’t buy the same pack of diapers back to back.

Ejqu1nn said:
How well does the megamax hold up? When fully wet is there much SAP sag or does it mostly stay in place?
It stays in place pretty good. It doesn't sag and the padding doesn't fall apart. And the tapes are great too

Cloth pin on diapers n plastic/rubber pants

Reactions: ARBBB2
That'll never be a thing for me. Think of all the newer diapers that have came out lately. You'll never get to try them because you've chosen to stay loyal to only 1 specific diaper. And to top it off, this diaper might see some sort of downgrade eventually.

I would have to say...... Either ABU SDK's, Cushies or Rearz Safari but Definitely leaning more towards the Cushies & SDK's just for the mere fact of how Comfortable and easy they are to live with, they hold a Decent amount and are Discreet enough to wear without it being obvious

Goodnites. I like that they're in the kids section, yet I can still wear them pretty comfortably.

Tough one...

As a non-24/7 wearer, I wear different diapers depending on what I am doing or going to do that day or night.

If I had to chose, at this time, I would probably go with the PeekABU but there are some diapers that I haven't yet tried that I might like better.

Rearz Princess Pink

Reactions: Abdl247
Right now, PeekABUs. My favorite so far!

L4 plastic. Every time.

Best fit for me and absorbency that’s more than adequate for my needs.

Reminds me most of the nappies I wore to bed when I was small.

Affordable, and doesn’t scream “DL” if discovered.

Variety is the spice of life, however, and my stash currently includes the following (some are just samples (s):

Abena L4
Drylife Slip X Plus
Drylife Slip Super
Molicare Slip Maxi
Attends XL10
Betterdry
Formacare X3
Rearz Seduction Black (s)
Rearz Seduction Purple (s)
Rearz Rebel (s)
Tranquility ATN XL
Depends Maximum Protection
Attends Waistband Style

Bunny Hops 🐰 💖

Reactions: Abdl247
Rearz lil monsters, super cute and comfy

Forsite under the sea.

I would wear the dry 24/ 7s confidry.........they are nice thick white crinkly diaper, like I had when I was young. I was never a fan of all the cartoony adult diapers that are out here now, plus unlike many I dont care for the stiff rigid tape zone on the front of the diaper. The 24 7s dont have that stiff zone......

Reactions: ElPulpo, Babydoc and SoFloDL
Unique Wellness superior, very discrete, wic like crazy and hold more for their size than you think they should. Add a booster and they wil almost match a mega max or dry 24/7. I have 3 cases coming tomorrow.....🐸

NorthShore Megamax or NorthShore Supreme, both are excellent diapers for everyday life.

Reactions: thediaperedhusband
BetterDry.
Preferred over any Rearz, Tena, Molicare, MyDiaper I've tried.

I don't care for baby stuff, so for me it's preferably pure white, although I do mix in some FormaCares and Segunas (similar, but colored).
I would be very interested in NorthShore Supremes, but NorthShore doesn't ship to the EU. :cry:

Reactions: TyphaHare and SoFloDL
I would go with Crinklz, my current go-to diaper. In spite of strictly being a DL, I have come to prefer printed diapers. I also find them incredibly comfortable to wear.

Back