If you could have a years supply of free nappy’s, but have to pick just one brand one design. What would you choose?

InControl BeDry Night

Dotty Diaper company

Attachments

• website.jpg
    website.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1
rearz princess pink

Reactions: AndyPandy and BabyBeeGee
I'm not 100% right this min because I'm a long time user of the little kings/ alphagators but my mommy just got the new little for big parade cloth back diapers and I'm I love with them because they are vary well built and super soft inner core

Megamax or Little Kings. Probably more Little Kings because they're more softer and comfortable for my skin.

Reactions: ryan8710
purple trest. Although if they made a black trest I’d wear nothing else.

Everyone has great things to say about the Trest diapers!

Mega max.

rearz daydreamer

Reactions: little101
Confidry 24/7. Near impossible to get in the UK, now completely impossible!

Since this is a fantasy...

I would have cloth diapers & PUL pants. Gauze, contour cut, with extra center pads. They would also come from a laundry service so that I don't have to wash them.

Tykables waddlers.

If we're going on print alone, I rather like the LittleForBig "Baby Cuties" but anything pink is nice.

I would have to go with NorthShore MegaMax! They’re thick and have a great capacity, strong tapes, comfortable and they’re not too crinkly for me. Plus, for a little decoration, you can add a landing zone sticker since they have plastic landing zones! And they come in several colors- my favorite are the white and pink ones though! I’d probably stick with the white version most of the time though. I like when you can sort of tell if the diaper has been used by the hint of wetness you can sort of see through the plastic lol and that’s harder to see through colors other than white lol

I’d have to go with ABU PeekABUs if I had to choose an AB/DL diaper. I like that they’re mostly white while still having a cute landing zone, hold a lot, strong tapes and they’re comfortable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Betterdry L10. So far I've yet to find a similar fit absorbency and odor control. I would love a years supply of them, but is that 1 per day..?

Tough choice for me between Northshore Megamax's or Rearz Safari new Large size. But since they changed the plastic on the Megamax's a few years ago to not be that flat plastic, but the slightly contoured microdiamond plastic backing, I'd have to go with the Rearz Safaris. A close second is the Secure X-Plus, but I think they're also switching the soft plastic to the same kind the Megamax's use.

So, Rearz Safari.

Back