If there was one thing you’d regret about being an abdl what would it be?

I regret having it at all.

I do though, and I can't change that, so in the last few years I have accepted it a lot more and lost some of the shame it gives me. That being said if I could flip a switch and turn it off along with all memories of it in my life I would happily do so.

fleckothefennec said:
I regret having it at all.

I do though, and I can't change that, so in the last few years I have accepted it a lot more and lost some of the shame it gives me. That being said if I could flip a switch and turn it off along with all memories of it in my life I would happily do so.
This is me as well. I don't feel ashamed of it anymore, but it's still something I have to tiptoe around, and I don't see that changing. At the same time, I have a busy life with more hobbies than I know what to do with. If ABDL vanished, other stuff would take its place. I'd be happy, and just a little less "complicated."

Hmm... I don't know if I'd get rid of the memories of it, though. What would happen when I stumbled upon some un-purged vestige of my old stash? I'd be like, "What the fuck?! Hey (wife's name), do you... wear diapers?!" Could be a minefield. :)

But anyway... I am drawn to diapers and to being little, so I'll make the most of it. Why not?

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, littledub1955 and fleckothefennec
Cottontail said:
This is me as well. I don't feel ashamed of it anymore, but it's still something I have to tiptoe around, and I don't see that changing. At the same time, I have a busy life with more hobbies than I know what to do with. If ABDL vanished, other stuff would take its place. I'd be happy, and just a little less "complicated."

Hmm... I don't know if I'd get rid of the memories of it, though. What would happen when I stumbled upon some un-purged vestige of my old stash? I'd be like, "What the fuck?! Hey (wife's name), do you... wear diapers?!" Could be a minefield. :)

But anyway... I am drawn to diapers and to being little, so I'll make the most of it. Why not?
I felt that without no memory for your diaper fetish you would not be fully free of it, better to not ever know it existed at all.

I can relate to having too many hobbies, I definitely would not have a problem filling the void with something elese.

For now I have become more excepting of my sexual interest in diapers, and as long as it does not negatively affect my life, as you say, why not embrace it 😌

GoatZombie said:
The assault it does on my bank account.
Ditto, worst part about it.

Lotta trash.

Forced said:
How it effectively lost me the love of my life.
I too lost the woman I loved,because of the diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: Forced
If there's one thing it's just the times of fixation. Where you just daydream about being cared for, or which diapers to get, or if there's some way to make a playpen, etc. You can just ruminate when you should be thinking of other things - some sacred, some practical. While it's fun in the moment it has caused me to lose time, be late, ignore more important matters at hand. It can meander into idolatry at times...and I actively try to fight that impulse.

But that's probably the only thing I regret about it.

Reactions: littledub1955
Not exploring more with others when I was younger and more fresh faced

Reactions: Brumas94, littledub1955 and abdilly
For me, its having been more comfortable and open with it when I was in my early 20s. I think it has always been part of me although back then I really prioritized my sexual orientation then so things took a backseat. I feel like if I was going into undergrad right now with my current mentality I would have just worn all the time. But part of it though was not having a local community at the time to reinforce those things compared to what I currently have now.

Reactions: littledub1955, lilbabyjooce and BabyHailey1977
Not being normal enough to feel like I can relate to others, pursue friendships or relationships, and so on. Just... The feelings of isolation. The religious trauma I faced during puberty and ever since.

It's the fear that I'll never be able to love properly. I go from being too scared to feel sexual feelings, to feeling them and feeling disgusted, to fighting with myself just to exist. I don't know, my brain is a mess. But if someone gave me the choice, I would get rid of my fetish in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Babybike2, lilbabyjooce and littledub1955
I regret ever starting to use diapers for sexual gratification back when I was a teenager. That just complicated things way too much, and it took a long time to separate the two again. I'm much happier when diapers are just for regressing into little space.

I also regret that I started hiding them from my wife a few years after we were married. I lived with a lot of shame for years and only wore diapers in secret. It took me a long time to get over that and start wearing them around her again.

Reactions: Newguy1223
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

The things I regret most are:

1. Having to hide everything and be secretive

2. That I feel the need to purge and yet I start again

3. That as hard as I might try not to be drawn in again I can’t stop myself

4. That despite being straight all my life when I’m little, I’m always a girl and I love girls/womens clothes

There’s a whole lot more but I think that’s enough to contend with at once.

Jenny xx (and yes I’m a girl here too)

❤️
I get all of those

Back