If someone entered your bedroom right this second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone walking into my bedroom would see my penguin footed sleeper on top of the bed and 5 plushies: big wolf, arctic fox, dog, Twilight Sparkle, and shark. Which, to be honest, I really wouldn't care about at all, even the sleeper, it gets cold, y'know!

I have actually brought friends to my previous apartment when I had an entire box of diapers just sitting open in the middle of the living room. I just told them "Hey, mind waiting a quick sec, I just want to put some stuff away" then went inside, put the diapers away, closed the closet, and then brought them in. It's really not a big deal if you play it reasonably smooth.

Well

Probably find me in this position :paci: changing time...:laugh:

Attachments

• diaper 2.jpg
    diaper 2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 115
They'd just see my stuffie, which no one cares about :p I'm out of diapers :( and since I'm fairly new to my AB side I only have one paci and its in the drawer (my hubby chewed up my other one -.- )

Right now, they'd find my new plushie pal sitting on my bed :)

This is a fun topic! If some one entered my room right now, they'd first see a crib, diapers, wipes, and night light. But those are all for my newborn daughter. As you move further into the room you'd see a queen bed, night stand, and dresser. Pretty typical room. I don't think anyone would find anything suspicious... Unless they look under the bed. I know worst hiding spot ever... But I'm really not hiding them from any one.

Right now I admit some diapers are lying around in my bedroom along with a footed sleeper, a onesie and a few pacifiers, 2 sippy cups and my bed has a toddler bedrail on it (for this one, I won't ever care if anyone find out since I'm autist Asperger I feel safer to know there's a barrier on the side of my bed, the other side is against the wall, I can't sleep if the bed isn't against the wall). I'm lucky to live alone and so no one would get into my bedroom or reaching it alive, the door is always closed when I'm not inside of it.

You'd see my bed, which has trucks and car bedding. One of the comforters was on my bed at my grandparent's growing up; the rest of the bedding I bought to match it. Depending on the day, you might see an Easter hat or hair band lying on the dresser. If you opened the dresser drawers, you'd find my little clothing - mostly dresses, cardigans, and so on.

If someone walked in right now they would see me in bed with only A white teeshirt and drynite on <3

No-one Would Know unless i had my Stuff out and i Would shout just a Minute Or im getting dressed. My Brother Trends to Walk in without knockimg and sometimes i Cant Hear him coming! People might Either See my nappy, wipes and a bag to put my Used Nappy in, my toys and/Or my paci Or Collection Pacis when i Chose which one i want. They Could Walk in als well in i was Wearing my onesie Or something

- - - Updated - - -

Im terrorfied of someone walking in als i am changing my Nappy!:sweatdrop:

As of right now, they'd see me in bed, suckling on my paci and cuddling Pip, my Mudkip plushie :)

they'd see a dusty room with papers stacked everywhere and a guy looking at em with a funny face wondering what exactly they want o:

They'd be shot. . .not because I am wearing a diaper, but because anyone entering my room right now is most likely up to no good.

Too serious?. . .alright. . .suppose it was my father or another family member.

They would see me laying on my bed, wearing shorts and a shirt, and may notice my nighttime diaper under the shorts. I have been "wetting the bed" for the past seven months and my father knows, so it would be a non-issue with him. Other family maybe curious as to why I am wearing a diaper, I wouldn't hide it.

The most damning thing would be this website open on my tablel. . .I react as I usually do when someone interacts with me while on ABDL web sites, quickly close the browser and lock the tablet.

I never let anybody use my laptop, tablet, or cell phone, so not likely they would grab it from me before I closed the browser, but if they did. . .

I would probably shoot them. . .as anybody who does that is obviously not friend or family (they know better) and is probably a threat to me.

They would find me wearing my onsie, diaper and sucking my paci with a bottle next to me. lol good thing my parents have searched my room when i was younger so they know to knock first.

I would totally be screwed. Laying in bed with my headphones on, shorts down just a bit diaper showing,
pacifier left out on my dresser, stuffed animals out and about.. and my onesie just laying in the floor. Yep I would be exposed..

They'd find a tidy, clean room, albeit small.
If they looked under the bed, they'd find a large red trunk. The trunk is padlocked and pass protected. The only key is on my keyring and naturally, only I know the three digit combination.
If they are nosey enough to go through my wardrobe they'd find 2 pacifiers. I can explain that as childhood memorabilia though, or some improv excuse.
Otherwise, I have nothing that could indicate my interests. I like to keep it low key.

I know ''hiding diapers/stash under the bed'' is a cliché by this point, but I don't think anyone is going to ask 'Can you unlock this case I found under your bed snooping around?'. :biggrin:

They would find a messy room, but nothing out of place. If they would enter my closet, and open move a few items tho, I'd be screwed

If someone entered my room they would see me laying in a wet diaper. I have been sick this weekend and all I wanted to do is lay down in my diapers and onesie with my pacifier. I don't have my onesie on right now but wish I did. I need to change and will put on another diaper. I have worn 24/7 since I got home from work Friday night. Luckily I haven't gone anywhere important.

The most embarrassing things in my bedroom (besides the general untidiness of it!) is my pacifier and some kids' books...otherwise it's just a lot of stuffed animals, which often isn't considered all that abnormal for a girl to have, although I'm a childless girl of 34 so some people would consider that abnormal I suppose. My diapers are under the bathroom sink. Now, my computer room, that's where my toy box full of my toys is, so that's the room I really don't want "unauthorized" people to see...that'd be really hard to explain.

Not much to see in my room, but in my closet however.....
If they searched to the back, they would find my too full length onesies. One is green camouflage and has the built in feet, another is white tiger stripes but without the feet. On another shelf is a pair of heavily stained white underpants that I like to pee in first thing most mornings before I put them away still wet, and an open bag of Molicare pull ups with about 4 in it, along with 3 pairs of Depends fitted briefs.
Please stay out of my closet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back