If My Mom Only Knew...

LittleAndAlone said:
I know I'm really sorry LittleAndAlone it seems like EVERYTIME I set out to do something it ALWAYS takes way longer than I think. But I just now posted the pretty lengthy update.

ABDElsa said:
I know I'm really sorry LittleAndAlone it seems like EVERYTIME I set out to do something it ALWAYS takes way longer than I think. But I just now posted the pretty lengthy update.
What? No don't be sorry. That was just supposed to be "shivering" with anticip.....PAtion. 🤣

👁 🥶 💋

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and BBBen
LittleAndAlone said:
What? No don't be sorry. That was just supposed to be "shivering" with anticip.....PAtion. 🤣
I know I just felt bad keeping you waiting so long with anticipation. I had hoped to have an update by 9PM.

Reactions: BBBen and LittleAndAlone
ABDElsa said:
I know I just felt bad keeping you waiting so long with anticipation. I had hoped to have an update by 9PM.
Lol relax it's not like that. Just having fun with Rocky Horror references. 😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa and BBBen
LittleAndAlone said:
Lol relax it's not like that. Just having fun with Rocky Horror references. 😂
OK then. Sounds good.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Sorry if this was already said. but she probably doesn't even realize the onesie for adults exist 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣!!

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and ABDElsa
pdiapered said:
Sorry if this was already said. but she probably doesn't even realize the onesie for adults exist 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣!!
Well she does now! LOL 😂

ABDElsa said:
Well she does now! LOL 😂
I really love hearing this! this is great news for you I'm very happy for you!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and ABDElsa
pdiapered said:
I really love hearing this! this is great news for you I'm very happy for you!
Thanks! 😊

ABDElsa said:
Y'know what everyone, I've taken your advice and decided I'm gonna do it! No more hiding it from her. I'm gonna go all out! The next time I visit my Mom, when her boyfriend and his son are out of the house and it's just me and her I'm gonna tell her "I have a surprise for you" then I'm gonna go into the bathroom put on a Diaper, Onesie (not a crotch snap, more of a Jammie type since those were the kind she was looking at. I'm thinking my striped yellow Winnie the Pooh one) and clip a paci on it, put the paci in my mouth, walk out of the bathroom then go to her and be like "surprise!" We'll see how she reacts. Then I'll sit down and tell her that I'm an ABDL and what that entails. She wants to see me dressed as a Baby to remember those days so, I'm gonna give her what she wants and finally come out of the closet to her! My Mom loves me with all her heart, and I feel like she would no matter what I do/wear! We've grown so attached since I was born, and have such a strong Mother/Son relationship that I don't think even my lifestyle choice would be enough to break that. I think it's finally time. She has willingly opened the door for me to dress like a Baby in front of her (mostly because she thinks it will be cute and remind her of the good ol' days, and the fact that she says no matter how old I get I'll always be her Baby Boy) so, I'd be crazy not to walk through that door. Be like "hey, I know you said you wanted me to do this, but I think you should know I've been doing it for YEARS!" I've been trying to find the right time to tell my Mom I'm an ABDL but was afraid to, because I didn't know what she'd think, and I value her opinion most of all of my immediate family, I honestly didn't think I was going to, because I didn't see a need for it. But I think this is a sign that it's time to tell her. This is the right opportunity, and she wants it after all so, why not give it to her, while also revealing my secret. I'm actually REALLY excited to see how this goes and finally get this thing off my chest. To some it should be kept a secret, especially if they won't accept it. But after today I'm positive my Mom will accept me. She loves me too much to not accept it, maybe she'll chuckle a bit at my outfit, and we'll have a good laugh about it. Maybe I'll even tease her and be like "hey you asked for this. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!"😂 Then I can lead into FINALLY telling her after all these years. So, wish me luck guys when I go to my Mom's in 2 weeks I'm not only gonna tell her my secret, but also give her her wish of dressing as her Baby Boy again. Maybe she'll tear up a bit, remembering when I was an actual Baby! 😊 I wanna thank all you guys for all your support and encouragement I never intended for this to go further than just telling you what she told me today here on ADISC but you've convinced me to take it further and FINALLY tell my Mom! I'll let you guys know how it goes in 2 weeks when I FINALLY come clean and face my Mom...with a Diaper, Onesie, and Paci! 😊
I hope it goes well. Maybe it will make your life easier and remove that "secret life" anxiety that I think many of us feel.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
babyscotty37 said:
I hope it goes well. Maybe it will make your life easier and remove that "secret life" anxiety that I think many of us feel.
It did! 😊

• Wow
Reactions: babyscotty37
ABDElsa said:
Please tell us how it went!! I'm happy for you!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back