If living with family and they do not know about the diapers, how do you safely dispose of wet/messy diapers without them seeing?

BigBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love the feeling of wearing a diaper. Most of the year I’m at college and I have my own room so it’s easy to hide it and clean up. I’m going home for the holidays soon though and I don’t want to go without a diaper for so long. Any tips?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
For the most part, I usually have the house to myself for about 2 to 3 weeks at a time during the summer, so in those times, I have plenty of time to wear, use, and get rid of the evidence and then, no one's the wiser.

Other times, I just wait until I can do it all again.

Last edited:
When I was visiting family, I kept up my 24/7 wearing. To dispose of diapers, I took a walk with my backpack every day and tossed them in public trashcans.

i usually keep wet diapers under my bed and dispose of them at the nearby public trashcan (always at night, for obvious reasons). i do admit that my bedroom smells like wet diapers sometimes when i'm too lazy to take a walk to the dumpster🤭

every now and then i'll dump them in the home trash and always put them in double trash bags when i do that

I don’t have this problem, but I would say to put those smelly diapers into a non transparent garbage bag and throw them away every so often.

You could wrap them in foil and people tend to see balled up foil and not question it. Just don't throw away like 2+ balls at once. Very easy ditching of the trash. Or use old walmart/shop bags in a ball around them works too.

I wear and live around my mom who hates it and thinks I don’t wear anymore. I put wet ones in with my kitty litter when I clean it and throw out like that. I would just try to throw out into outside garage so smell isnt an issue. Try and figure out a time that who one is around or even put in hoodie pocket or something to walk Past.

or get yourself some nappy sacks, most have a mild scent which helps cover the smell. If you dispose of wet nappies straight away they don't smell, it's only when the urine breaks down do you get the distinctive odour.

I just dispose of them like anything else. Bag then bin. I use different bags then what they use so if they do go searching in the garbage they won't look through my bags.

My room stays lock with a key. I have a trashbin with non see thru bags and I just dump them there on theere tied on their own bag and just fill it with other trash on top and take it outside to the big container when its full.

Well my wife and daughter know that I wear diapers, but I still don't just throw them in the trash so they can see the used ones when I wear disposables. I wrap the used ones with toilet paper a few times and put it a really small plastic bag (like the ones that fit in the tiny cans that you put in the bathroom) and then just put it in the kitchen garbage. I still kind of try to put every thing in the garbage bag so you can't see them threw the garbage bag because we have see threw bags because they are much cheaper then non see threw bags. I bought an apartment in a house that has 8 apartments in it and we have to share one trashcan with 240l that gets picked up every two weeks. I actually really hate this. I don't want my neighbors to know so I really watch out. Now actually writing this makes me think, maybe I really should considering buying the more expensive non see threw trash bags....:cool:

I've very rarely used mine so far (only wet), but I put them inside a plastic bag in my closet. Every few days I throw the bag in the back of my car and dispose of them at the park-and-ride while I wait for my commuter bus to arrive. They have a public-sidewalk-looking trash can there.

Reactions: BigKid25
I throw them away at my workplace. It's a huuuuge campus, so I don't use the same can all the time. Usually a ziplock with the used diaper, surrounded by a target/walmart plastic bag tied up.

When i was living at home i woild dispose of my used ones when no one was home in our outside trash can in mixed in with the kitchen trash when i took it out. A few times when my mom went to move the trash bin to the curb she said why was it so heavy when she came back inside but other then that it worked out pretty well. xD

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25
When I had diapers, I wore the same ones as my cousin. That made it really easy to dispose of them without getting asked questions.

BigBlue said:
I love the feeling of wearing a diaper. Most of the year I’m at college and I have my own room so it’s easy to hide it and clean up. I’m going home for the holidays soon though and I don’t want to go without a diaper for so long. Any tips?
I was able to hide it from them a long time. Just throw away your dirty diapers at night when no one is around and if they wonder why you went outside just say you were cleaning up a bit and threw away some trash. Now my parents did eventually find out because I have a dad who loves to snoop.

Take out your own trash. My family has seen more than they bargained for quite a number of times. It has never been brought up, but I can piece together instances of, "Uh oh, they might've caught me..." with changed behavior. So, they are not very intrusive at all.

If you're concerned, keep a plastic bag in your clothes bag and store used diapers in there wrapped up tight so there's no leaks or smell. Throw them away when people are asleep (late at night or early in the morning). Bonus points if you have your own car and can get them in there. But chances are if you can get to your car, you can get to your trash can.

Get a box of double-zip gallon freezer ziploc bags, and seal any wet diapers in them to avoid odors and give you a day or more to dispose of them. (they will eventually still start to smell) It helps if you're the one that takes out the trash.

I live in a house with one other guy. I just rolled it up and put it in the kitchen bin, then take the bin bag out to main bin if its full.

Or put it in a small biodegradable bag and in the kitchen bin if it isn't full.

I usually do this when hes away, asleep or in the shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use scented can liners and have a scented candle in my bedroom. I'm a night owl, so I wait until about 1am to throw them out while everyone's asleep.

Back