If i don't get a crib, then i want one of these.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
1664573943163.pngc4c3f923-1ebc-4896-9108-cc9e0ff0b13b.8851cbcd8b1f49c0c7cb55935d022263.jpeg
Long story short, when I hopefully do go on my own and I can't get a crib, I would want one of these canopy beds. The reason why is that I am not sure that my 3 year old little girl self would like to sleep in a crib or not and I am weighing my options.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Babyfur, GoodniteLover219, Woncrinklz and 5 others
I got to sleep in a canopy twin bed often when I was little. Looked very similar but not quite as pink!

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Angelapinks
I mean it's cool and all but do you really want your bed to have more frills on it then you do, nah I think you want something fast.
19-320x320.jpg
Could this be more your speed?
And if I get my dream bed...
race-car-bed_400x333.jpg

We could race! :D

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Woncrinklz, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Just don’t get cats.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95 and Woncrinklz
KittyninjaW said:
View attachment 89253View attachment 89254
Long story short, when I hopefully do go on my own and I can't get a crib, I would want one of these canopy beds. The reason why is that I am not sure that my 3 year old little girl self would like to sleep in a crib or not and I am weighing my options.
I ALWAYS wanted one! Oh, how glorious! How absolutely glorious! The most my mother would allow me would be a mosquito net and a slap in the face! lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diaperman95
Seasonedcitizen said:
Just don’t get cats.
I was just thinking about that!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've always wanted to be inclosed when I sleep. (no, not a coffin!) As a very young child, I would have terrible nightmares. There was a man who would appear and grab my toe, but he might have been a real ghost. I often slept with the blankets over my head as a child. If I had a crib, I would make a shelter out of it, covering it with a large blanket and I would imagine myself as safe inside. The canopy bed sort of comes close to that.

Reactions: PooMinara, Babyfur and Seasonedcitizen
Well, all I want is a Hippopotamus for Christmas, just bring him through the front door. :) ;)🧸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy and Seasonedcitizen
dogboy said:
I've always wanted to be inclosed when I sleep. (no, not a coffin!) As a very young child, I would have terrible nightmares. There was a man who would appear and grab my toe, but he might have been a real ghost. I often slept with the blankets over my head as a child. If I had a crib, I would make a shelter out of it, covering it with a large blanket and I would imagine myself as safe inside. The canopy bed sort of comes close to that.

I’ve had my fair share of ghosts/spirits I don’t doubt it, last encounter was 2016 they’ve ceased to exist since I think god finally dealt with them 😂

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
dogboy said:
Preventawear has a video of a boy wearing one of their back zippered bodysuits. His bed is covered in a tent that is zippered closed.

Reactions: dogboy
I actually bought a bed tent (blushes) but couldn't figure out how to assemble the damn thing. It didn't look very sturdy either. I was disappointed in it. It may still be in my closet. Sometimes I get mad at things and then I throw them out or break them. Fortunately, I almost never get mad at people. I'd hate to have to break them or throw them out...haha.

I've been dreaming for some time of having a bed that is enclosed by bars. When I think about it, it gives me an incredible feeling of safety. So I can't wait to finally finish building my crib. It's a lot of work though, as I've been using recycled wood and every piece needs to be sanded three times (with 60, 120 & 180 grit sandpaper), primed, sanded again, primed again, sanded again, painted, sanded again, painted again, sanded again, and then varnished. The actual assembly is quite literally kid's play in comparison.

At the moment I'm sleeping in a Euro single bed. Before that I had a UK king size bed, but it was taking up a lot of space and I felt kind of 'lost' in it. I never knew in which direction my head or feet were pointing.when I woke up, and that made me feel disoriented. After I found out that all Euro sizes are 4" longer than the UK single and double sizes (and the same length as a UK king size), it was easy for me to downgrade. I'm 6'4", so I need that extra length.

The only downside is that it's more difficult to get 90x200 bedsheets, as most of the ones sold in the UK are only 90x190cm. At least plain fitted satin sheets are easily available. But for a good selection of childish prints I'd have to look at the sites of European sellers, and then pay a premium for delivery.

Back