Identify this Vintage ABU Diaper?

DLTree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know what this diaper is? It was sold on eBay (item number: 225944963019) as "Vintage ABU ABDL adult diapers," in a 6 pack, and was vaguely described as, "This print hasn't been produced for many years."

Does anyone know anything about this diaper? Is it pre-Casey standard print, or perhaps a limited run print?

Abu Dinosaur (Panel).jpg

DLTree said:
(item number: 225944963019)
Hmm, I don't see that item. Not on US eBay, anyway. I don't remember ABU ever making a diaper that looked like that, although it's very close to a sticker that they currently sell:

I almost wonder whether this was some prototype for the stickers or something. It would be pretty odd to have a diaper print that repeated itself like that. Also, I may be misremembering, but I think the only disposable diapers pre-Casey ABU sold were Cushies, SDKs, and the Sissy diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: deepdriftAD
I do remember something like this on the pre-Casey ABU website. I was never interested in that particular design but I remember it being a thing. I believe it was riffing on old Luvs diapers.

The sticker available at ABU is a callback…which is self referential and fun. Nice to acknowledge the past in a fun way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail and deepdriftAD
abdilly said:
I do remember something like this on the pre-Casey ABU website. I was never interested in that particular design but I remember it being a thing. I believe it was riffing on old Luvs diapers.

The sticker available at ABU is a callback…which is self referential and fun. Nice to acknowledge the past in a fun way.
Yes, and I think the year was 2008-2009, pre Casey.

Reactions: abdilly, deepdriftAD and Cottontail
babybobby said:
Yes, and I think the year was 2008-2009, pre Casey.

Correct, this diaper was introduced in 2008 prior to Casey taking over the business.

They were called 'ABU Extra Thick Overnights' (catchy name).

1705651536993.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleVampire, babybobby and 4 others
Ah, so this is the "Overnight" which I have in my list of "all ever existed ABU diapers." My assumption was that that the Overnight would have just been white. Shame I missed this eBay item. Would have LOVED to add one of these to my ABDL diaper collection.

Fun to see one of those again. That was one of the first ABDL diapers. Weird how different the abdl market was 15 years ago lol.

Reactions: TigerDL
ABUTonyUK said:
Correct, this diaper was introduced in 2008 prior to Casey taking over the business.

They were called 'ABU Extra Thick Overnights' (catchy name).

View attachment 128049
I wish ABU would bring back the four tape SDK diaper

Back