Idaho diaper

Anyone in Boise wanna buy a case of abena L4 Walmart send me the wrong size it was 55$

I'm out...prepping for the move depleted my funds and I'm flying out in 6 days. :cry:

I'm going through the embarrassing moment of taking a big as box of diapers to the fed ex store to return and get a refund fml I also only have 5 diapers left

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Myblueballoon said:
I'm going through the embarrassing moment of taking a big as box of diapers to the fed ex store to return and get a refund fml I also only have 5 diapers left
And the refund takes 10 freaking days bobbisuellen

• Wow
Reactions: Nibbley15 and BobbiSueEllen
I live in Idaho but up north in post falls near silver wood and cda

Quentin said:
Sorry my friend ended up having my wife take them to FedEx for the return so thankfully there gone

Ninja40 said:
I live up in North Idaho/Panhandle. I have been a DL for the last 5 years. I thought I was the only one. I play way too many video games.
I am an abdl in cda where in the panhandle are you?

Hey you said you are in post falls I'm in cda abd would really love to meet up
Quentin said:

DLDonny said:
I am an abdl in cda where in the panhandle are you?
CDA

Myblueballoon said:
Just looking to get to know some abdl that live in idaho I'm in Boise.
I'm into video games
Dirtbikes 420 friendly
Lots of other

Iv been a abdl for almost ten years and been wearing for 15 I don't have any abdl friends that I talk to outside this site and even then not really. I'm 28 just trying to make some friends who can relate
Yo if your ever down to meet I go to kelly canyon for snowboarding a lot just message me on discord (Starshine#1189) or telegram under the name of Starshine Zero socializing skills

Statshine45 said:
Yo if your ever down to meet I go to kelly canyon for snowboarding a lot just message me on discord (Starshine#1189) or telegram under the name of Starshine Zero socializing skills
Sadly that's actually kinda far I'm never over on that side of idaho

• Wow
Myblueballoon said:
Sadly that's actually kinda far I'm never over on that side of idaho
Added you

DLDonny said:
Hey you said you are in post falls I'm in cda abd would really love to meet up
I'm sorry it's been a while but if you get this I would like to meet I'm Quentin like I said I'm from post falls

Yes I would like too

Reactions: DLDonny
Myblueballoon said:
Just looking to get to know some abdl that live in idaho I'm in Boise.
I'm into video games
Dirtbikes 420 friendly
Lots of other

Iv been a abdl for almost ten years and been wearing for 15 I don't have any abdl friends that I talk to outside this site and even then not really. I'm 28 just trying to make some friends who can relate
Hey, I just moved to Boise, but no abdl friends yet. 30, and been wearing for about 10 years :)

Reactions: LukeTheDeersky, tygerstripes, Nebulous and 1 other person
paddedbutt1994 said:
Hey guys (or girls). I'm a 26 M in Boise. I am totally a DL. Hope you are still on here. I'd be down to have abdl friends.
Hey I’m in Boise too :)

Reactions: Nebulous and RuffRuff
Hello! I'm from the City of trees and always willing to find more Littles and furs to hang out with. Just message me and we could set up a time to hangnout

• Love
Reactions: LukeTheDeersky, Deleted member 59995, Myblueballoon and 3 others
Ba-bump

Reactions: tygerstripes
Morning

Reactions: Myblueballoon, RuffRuff and BobbiSueEllen
Morning how's things going

Reactions: DLDonny and BobbiSueEllen
Back