I'd love to meet other ABs or DLs while traveling but it just seems impossible.

googlyeyes467 said:
I think of the ABDL lifestyle as a kind of secret club. When in cities with ABDL stores I always visit. Also, I try to meet other ABDLs too but this never works out.

I just want to meet other ABDLs to connect about this part of ourselves or just play board games or get some food but it's hard to connect with people. The people i do end up finding through Fet or whatever just assume I'm trying to hook up with them or something. I just want to meet people and make irl friends.

I kind of wish there was a way to meet other ABDLs easier. If anyone has any good advice or perspective that would be helpful. Thanks.
Where do u travel to. I am in maine

Same! I’m in Alberta too but way too shy to let people in person but I still have that feeling of wanting to hang out with like-minded people. I think also it’s harder to make friends these days in general.

Reactions: Truckerguy
The only other abdl or littles I have met in person have been at an abdl store. I could talk with the store owner about diapers.

As far as finding others who are interested in abdl, a munch is probably a decent way to find others. Even if no other abdl attends, someone there might know someone else.

As far as FetLife goes, I feel a little out of place because my interests involve diapers while others on the site are more interested in bdsm or inflicting pain on one another, (consensually of course).

That being said, I have gone to a munch, and while there was no other abdls there, I did talk to the people who organized the munch and it does feel like a friendly none judging environment. They seem like a tight knit group of friends.

Reactions: artemisenterri
KarmaBaby3 said:
I’m across the country in Alberta ;) but if you ever are near Calgary, AB, let me know (although I live just south and with my health issues I’m very limited in driving distance - hence the other issue …. I can’t drive to most meet ups because they are too far for me). im totally up for talking about permaculture and plants on here though.
I'm from British Columbia!

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Truckerguy said:
I'm from British Columbia!
I love BC! Victoria is a such a beautiful quiet place and the food in Vancouver is amazing!

Reactions: Truckerguy
googlyeyes467 said:
I'm in DC and around NC a lot, sometimes in New York, Montreal, Chicago, and Atlanta. Very rarely in Los Angeles.
I’m about an hour and a half from DC and am always up for new new people and food

googlyeyes467 said:
I'm in DC and around NC a lot, sometimes in New York, Montreal, Chicago, and Atlanta. Very rarely in Los Angeles.
That's basically a list of the most popular cities for littles. Just missing Denver.

googlyeyes467 said:
I think of the ABDL lifestyle as a kind of secret club. When in cities with ABDL stores I always visit. Also, I try to meet other ABDLs too but this never works out.

I just want to meet other ABDLs to connect about this part of ourselves or just play board games or get some food but it's hard to connect with people. The people i do end up finding through Fet or whatever just assume I'm trying to hook up with them or something. I just want to meet people and make irl friends.

I kind of wish there was a way to meet other ABDLs easier. If anyone has any good advice or perspective that would be helpful. Thanks.
I'm married l, and my wife is not at all okay with anything ABDL. I feel guilty enough wearing diapers behind her back. I feel like even hanging out with other ABDLs platonically would be a lot of hassle just for another secret. This website is as social as I get in the ABDL world. I wouldn't be opposed to an online ABDL game group. Maybe like resurrecting AmongUs, but pretending the killer is the caregiver, and everyone else is trying to avoid getting changed. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: Tinklepanties, adam, denimchicken and 1 other person
SpacemanSpiff said:
I'm married l, and my wife is not at all okay with anything ABDL. I feel guilty enough wearing diapers behind her back. I feel like even hanging out with other ABDLs platonically would be a lot of hassle just for another secret. This website is as social as I get in the ABDL world. I wouldn't be opposed to an online ABDL game group. Maybe like resurrecting AmongUs, but pretending the killer is the caregiver, and everyone else is trying to avoid getting changed. Lol
I have the same problem, my wife is adamantly anti-ABDL... But since she decided to kick me out of the house and "exile" me to sharing my mother's house (on the same property, which my mother owns), I'm freed from concerns about spending my free time meeting people... They just need to be somewhere that doesn't require multiple hours of travel there and back due to gas prices and financial limitations.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and googlyeyes467
artemisenterri said:
I have the same problem, my wife is adamantly anti-ABDL... But since she decided to kick me out of the house and "exile" me to sharing my mother's house (on the same property, which my mother owns), I'm freed from concerns about spending my free time meeting people... They just need to be somewhere that doesn't require multiple hours of travel there and back due to gas prices and financial limitations.
Man, I'm sorry your wife kicked you out. That is rough. Was it just because of the ABDL stuff? My wife caught me once and yelled a lot, but it wasn't close to a banishment.

googlyeyes467 said:

I do have envy for those who have really good friends in this circle, especially the ones who hang out with 20 odd acquaintences and party!

l figured the only way l was going to achieve that lifestyle, was if l went to a 'gathering' somewhere, which l plucked up the courage to do, via Fetlife.
After agreeing to meet a couple of people at a 'pay to enter' club, l felt better about going. It was a daytime event where I met, and hung out with one of my connections almost the entire time. She was quite pretty, very bouncy, and definitely a very complicated person!

It was nice, but weird!

It was great to be surrounded my likeminded folk, but at the same time overwhelming.
It was the most emotionally exhausting 4 hours of my life! In a good way.
l never spoke again with any of the people l met there. They were a bit, how can l say it... mental. They weren't all mad of course, some were extremely revering in their personas.
I chatted to some dude there who l found to be very intelligent and a good conversationalist which was great, but that took me out of the 'little space'.
Another guy came with his girlfriend and she seemed to go along with his blatant ABDL world very well. I thought, you lucky SOB!
But l found it very difficult to break the barriers to real friendships, and l think it's maybe because there is a 'sexual' or suspected sexual motive behind why we go to these events.

But anyway, in my experience, l think it takes real perseverance to make good friends in the AB or DL world.

Last edited:
Reactions: depta99, artemisenterri, googlyeyes467 and 2 others
SpacemanSpiff said:
Man, I'm sorry your wife kicked you out. That is rough. Was it just because of the ABDL stuff? My wife caught me once and yelled a lot, but it wasn't close to a banishment.
No, it was more of an "I'm in charge and you better do what I tell you" attitude from her... If I slept past whatever time she got up, even if I had only been in bed (on a different bed in a different room) for 4 hours or less, I was a "lazy good for nothing who sleeps too much". If I didn't jump immediately to do a task she demanded I do, I was a "lazy good for nothing who doesn't do anything around here" even though I was going to work for 10-hour shifts dealing with the general public (while she hadn't worked a single day in 10 years)...

So she was all "this is My house, get out", even though as I mentioned the house and the land are owned by my mother, not me or my wife...

• Sad
Reactions: denimchicken
Yeah, like @Subtlerustle said, I hear Montreal has a good abdl scene. I live a couple of hours east, but I haven't been to any events. There are also a couple of abdl stores in the region.

Last edited:
I will d
Lumos said:
Yeah, like @Subtlerustle said, I hear Montreal has a good abdl scene. I live a couple of hours east, but I haven't been to any events. There are also a couple of abdl stores in the region.
I will definitely be hitting up one of the stores in October. Cant wait.

when we travel i don't look for other but they seem to find me. like in italy we were going to the Vatican, dadda and i where in a cab dressed like i normal do ok it a little youngish. well the cabby told us that i need to cover my shoulders and the dress was a little to short. at first my dadda took offence to this come to find out he was a daddy to a ab girl. they talked as he drove . he took us to a store that had clothes that would fit me but also would be ok for the vatican. i had a white blouse a red skirt with suspenders straps i had white knee high socks and i work my black mary janes. he got his number and later we went over to their house for dinner.
some people will just stare at me when im out, some get it, for the most part people are to busy to notice me or dont care

fayeDL said:
Same! I’m in Alberta too but way too shy to let people in person but I still have that feeling of wanting to hang out with like-minded people. I think also it’s harder to make friends these days in general.
Once you can private message (think you have to hit 30 posts?), I’m 100% up for having a completely online friendship. I think the older you get the harder it is to make friends. I lucked out putting a post on a gardening group and found someone who is now a close friend but has young kids so is crazy busy. But haven’t found anyone else and I have tried with a few to develop something

Reactions: fayeDL
googlyeyes467 said:
I will d

I will definitely be hitting up one of the stores in October. Cant wait.
Check out MyDips & DayNight Care.

Last edited:
Reactions: googlyeyes467 and Subtlerustle
Lumos said:
Check out MyDips & DayNight Care.
Yea! It looks like MyDips moved to warehouse visits only but i still want to see both.

googlyeyes467 said:

Completely agree.

I'm in CT here in the U.S. and there used to be a littles invasion every few months in Hartford which I went to a couple of times. I met some cool people but didn't form any long term friendships because as someone mentioned above the only connection was diapers. Plus, I'm not into the AB scene and wearing little clothing and it was mostly about that. I also went to a TeddyCon and it had a similar vibe and was very clicky. I'm not one to belong to groups for anything and that includes motorcycle riding. I just like to do my own thing.

Reactions: GeorgeG, artemisenterri and googlyeyes467
Back