IBS and road trips is not a good combination

DiaperedTeddyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had to take a 4-hour trip yesterday and almost ended up pooping my pants because my IBS was acting up. I’ve had a lot of near-misses, but this time it was very close. It was in the middle of nowhere, so there were no gas stations where I could stop, and I was on the freeway, so even if I had stopped, I would have had nowhere to go.

Luckily it was dark outside and I was able to hold it until the next exit. I got off the freeway, parked on the side of the road and ran up the hillside to find a tree to crouch down behind. I pulled down my pants not a second too soon. As I crouched in a rather vulnerable position, I could see the headlights of passing cars. I hoped I was far enough from the road and hidden enough by the tree that no one could see me. Mostly though I was just happy to be pooping on the ground and not in my pants. I had brought napkins from the car that I used as toilet paper, so my underwear stayed clean. I'm also glad it was just me in the car at the time and that no other cars took the exit while I was crapping my guts out behind that tree.

My heart goes out to all of you with F-IC. Despite my ABDL tendencies, this is not a fun problem to have to deal with. I rarely have IBS close calls like this, but it always seems to happen on road trips, and I'm about to the point where I want to wear a diaper for any long car ride.

I don't know how some of you deal with this on a daily basis, but I feel a lot of empathy for you right now.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
I too have IBS and when not in my nappy am anxious if I don't know where closest toilets are as well as the toilets having paper and privacy. However if I have my nappy on I feel so much more safe and secure

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
I have a rather unpredictable ibs, shows up in the most inconvenient of times, cramps often strike me on a daily basis. I have had numerous bowel accidents when out and just have no option and just go in my diaper. I tend to clean up ASAP.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and RoseofThorns
My IBS has been better since going gluten free, still flairs though. Used to be so unpredictable. It's a big reason I'm trying to be wearing all the time now so I know I'm ok when it flairs. I can't count how many times I've been stuck in the car driving when it hits.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I’ve had many IBS accidents, and the majority of them have been while stuck in traffic in a car.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: RoseofThorns, DiaperedTeddyBear, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 1 other person
IBS makes all car travel nerve-wracking, especially after eating out

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
Back