I wear pampers size 8 but getting a bit small any suggestions on what else I could wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
They are getting a bit tight need some different nappies(thats my during the day nappy,wear drynites to bed when in my cot at night) but not pull ups as I wear them at night unless I have been naughty or having too many wet/messy nappies during the day

Reactions: Safari
Abuniverse.com
Tykables.com
Are two of my favorites

Reactions: littledreamers333
Babyc said:
They are getting a bit tight need some different nappies(thats my during the day nappy,wear drynites to bed when in my cot at night) but not pull ups as I wear them at night unless I have been naughty or having too many wet/messy nappies during the day
Only asking as I am in nappies 24/7 and have been for the last 15 years as I kept wetting/messing myself so my gf decided to treat me like a baby 👶 by putting me in nappies all day feeding me a bottle 🍼(every 2 roughly SMA baby powder milk,dummy(all day) vest baby grow,bib(all day),cot(when tired day and night),pushchair,highchair,all baby cleaning essentials ie lotion,wet wipes,shampoo(the purple one it makes me sleepy 😴) eat you get the drift.👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

BABY NEEDS CUDDLES FROM MUMMY(AKA GIRLFRIEND) AND BABYS BOTTLE 🍼 🍼🍼🍼

Reactions: Safari and littledreamers333
babybobby said:
Abuniverse.com
Tykables.com
Are two of my favorites
Are they nappies or pull ups

Babyc said:
Are they nappies or pull ups
I have Tena nappies in medium but a little bit big I think what you think sorry that its a picture of my wet nappy by the time the pictures was taken i wet but gonna have it changed in a couple of minutes after I have finish doing what I have done and what I needed to do in my nappy

Attachments

• 20201031_031945.jpg
    20201031_031945.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20201031_031917.jpg
    20201031_031917.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20201031_031853.jpg
    20201031_031853.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20201031_031807.jpg
    20201031_031807.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Safari and littledreamers333
I love abena m3 pull-ups and m4 tab breifs

You say you wear Pampers but then show pictures of Tena, which one is it?

Reactions: DprEffect
I just spent my first night in Northshore Megamax. Best fitting and most comfortable diaper I have worn. I woke up wet but no leaks at all after 12 hours. I had been using Confidry 24/7 which are much more bulky.

Reactions: checkingoutall
Troll

Reactions: DprEffect and CookieMonstah
Diaperedlife13 said:
All this guy has posted about since coming here is that he wears pampers size 8 and is treated by his girlfriend like a baby. His post are very descriptive even going so far as to say in the middle thread that he has just been changed, or be back I have to change. It sounds like he is replaying here.

Reactions: DprEffect and CookieMonstah
CookieMonstah said:
You say you wear Pampers but then show pictures of Tena, which one is it?
It was pampers but they got a bit tight on me so had to wear tena 👶👶👶

Diaperedlife13 said:
Not being funny or anything but who are you calling a troll

Babyc said:
Not being funny or anything but who are you calling a troll
And if you don't like what I say on here don't reply on my threads everyone has different opinions so if you don't like mine don't reply and not having a nappy change at the moment as you say I put on every post already had that done if you don't believe me then next time I'll send you a picture of my dirty nappy being changed so sorry what I have said but don't wanna argue with anyone on here as a very good site to talk to people am very sorry

get some

Tykables
Rearz
Forsite
LFB littleforbig

Babyc said:
And if you don't like what I say on here don't reply on my threads everyone has different opinions so if you don't like mine don't reply and not having a nappy change at the moment as you say I put on every post already had that done if you don't believe me then next time I'll send you a picture of my dirty nappy being changed so sorry what I have said but don't wanna argue with anyone on here as a very good site to talk to people am very sorry
We really do not need to know about ever diaper change you have. In the middle of a thread you said you had to go change your diaper. Than on down you say I’m back had my diaper changed. You emphasize in almost every post that you wear pampers and are treated like a baby by your girlfriend. How many times to you have to say this.

Reactions: DprEffect and littledreamers333
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back